Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im not even short. the average female height in canada is 5ft4, im 5ft4. but ive always been made fun of for being short, everyone is taller than me and much like an erosion im finally being worn down. i laugh it off, say its cool, but you can only be used as an armrest so many times. my 12yo brother is taller then me, the ~18 girl i was hanging out with yesterday was taller than me. im 23 and stopped growing at about 14-15.

its making me want to cry and kms

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: chloramine, actual_fox, Un- and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
My dear lovely lady, let your size not be a detriment to you. Some people absolutely love short people! I'm one of them. You will always be cute, because of your height! When your 90 you will hear someone tall saying, "Look at that cute little old lady!" And it WILL be bring a smile to you lips when you hear it. Honey as for being short, May West was like 4'8 and she was a sex symbol well into her old age. Now one more thing my dear, if they joke your short...... You tell them, "Sugar, I'm not short, I'm FUN SIZE!"

Reactions: Celerity and hamvil
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Are you a woman? Or a man? Could not get that info from post.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You're right though, it's not even short. Perfectly normal height for a woman.

Reactions: Celerity and Life_and_Death
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
NPCs love making unsolicited comments about height/weight. Someone needs to update the code to come up with something new. 5'4" isn't even short and there's nothing wrong with being short anyway.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Eh, I sometimes get annoyed about my height. Being taller really comes in handy at my workplace with all the shelves, but then I look over at my Filipino boss who is a munchkin, and I feel a lot better. She makes six figures, and I don't think her height has ever held her back.

Short guys have a hard time, but I think it's odd that so many people have commented on your stature since you're a woman. I'm the same height and have received no comments except by dudes who are turned on by the size difference (which is gross).

Last edited:
Reactions: chronicallybroken
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'm 5'2 and I don't really give shit. Finding clothes can be a pain sometimes, but other than that it's fine. I've had people tease me a little, but so what? I find it strange that so many people comment on your height and you're the shortest one around you. I know many, many women my height and I'm two inches shorter than you.

Reactions: Celerity