• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vaermina8

Vaermina8

Peculiar
Jul 24, 2023
As the name implies this is just a short story I wrote a while ago, the technical stuff like grammar isn't the greatest but I don't really care.

We could only see darkness around us, but we could feel the land gently sway from the roar and power of a mighty beast. Suddenly the beast calmed, and the land grew still. That's when we saw it. The door seemed to stretch all the way to the sky, looming over everyone who stepped near it. But once the door creaks open light seeps out, making the door seem ever so smaller. All the tall figures who welcomed us inside had unrecognizable faces, too high to see and distorted to comprehend. We never stayed around them that much, their area was big, too big. The size of everything made sense for giants, the chairs we would sit on but couldn't reach the floor counters too high to reach, and the food so bizarre it was only fit for aliens. And it was dark too, with the only light coming from harshly lit bulbs and the white emanating glow from strange devices. But we could see familiar faces! In the midst of the confusion, we saw faces that were recognizable! Faces that were the same height as us! They dragged us out of the drudgery from wherever we were. We stood facing a door, our shield, our protection. This door didn't loom or wasn't tall, it was cheery! Bright! And perfect. Now everything was normal! The lights in the room smiled back at us, toys toys toys everywhere! And best of all there was a wonderful bed! It was big but perfect because it could transform into anything. It could be a ship sailing through a storm, a spaceship soaring through vast darkness, or just a bed we could jump on! All of us climbed onto the bed, a wide smile permanently etched onto each of our faces. Then we heard mumbling in the distance, and our reality was shattered. The door holding them back burst open from the force of the tall figures. They dragged us away from the room, away from the only thing that mattered. The room grew smaller and smaller, and the faces inside grew sadder and sadder. Now we went back to that tall door, its devilish smile relished in our pain. We heard the grumble of a wild beast that shook the land around us. Then the door started to get smaller and smaller. The land gently swayed from the beast's roar and our whole world was fading, fading, and fading into darkness.

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
It's a beautiful story, and I appreciate you sharing it with us. Unfortunately, English isn't my native language, so when I'm faced with literary texts like this, which tend to use more complex expressions and words, I have a harder time reading them. As far as I understand, this narration symbolises that, with the cessation of pain, comes hope and joy. However, it doesn't take long for such fleeting happiness to fade, and then you're back to square one - misery and suffering.

Anyway, that is my interpretation of your work, but I may be wrong, in which case I apologise. Good stuff regardless!

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
What a nice story, from what I understand from the story is it doesn't take long for great happiness to fade away and you're back at how you were prior to being so joyful, in distress.