M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
I'm just curious, how many other people on here who consider themselves short and ugly and feel that its contributed to them ctb?

I realise there are many short and uglies who are happy in life and theres a lot more to it. Being ugly is subjective and there is often some level of body dysmorphia going on.

I hear people say it's superficial and dosnt matter, yet I just feel like the judgements over the years have accumulated and gone much deeper. Many people make up for being small in other ways, having a loud personality, being talented, very attractive etc In my case I could not do this and it's the combination of being short and ugly and quiet with a noticable tremor, that has contributed to my depression.

It seems like I have always gotten the short end of the stick. I've always come across as weak and vulnerable and an easy target. The last to be seen, to be included, to be listened to and chosen. It seems like I've always had to try extra harder than most people just to be noticed and taken seriously and it's exhausting.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sorrowful, not-2-b-the-answer, failure383 and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I feel your pain. šŸ¤— I don't mind being short but ugly is awful. Being stupid as well.... šŸ˜­
I think if you are short but good looking life is better.

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
The human psyche makes prejudgments based on vulgar impressions. It doesn't matter who the person really is, just what they appear to be. The "image" is worth more than anything. Physical appearance produces an effect on human psychology called "Halo", in which all adjacent characteristics are overestimated just by appearance (he is intelligent, kind, strong because he is 'handsome'). Clothes transmit subliminal messages. You will always be prequalified by external and extrinsic things. Love relationships are selfish. No one wants to date someone considered less and inferior -- even without knowing them. I hate it.

I was always ugly and clumsy, my parents didn't teach me self-care, leading me to suffer social punishment. Performing Looksmaxing is the only salvation I have. I will make this happen with my ineffable hatred!

• Hugs
Reactions: failure383 and not-2-b-the-answer
F

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
Being short is not the reason I want to ctb, but it I hate it nonetheless.

Other people cutting in line when waiting for something, other people looking down at me (figuratively and literally), this feeling of being physically inferior to other men and a dozen other things. No matter what I do, I will never get the same respect tall men get from both sexes. Because men JUST KNOW they could defeat me in a physical fight, so they can allow themselves every atrocity against me. Of course in real life nobody ever fights with anyone, but it's just human psychology, that tall men know they could punch me into the ground if they wanted, and therefor they can allow themselves everything, that they wouldn't if I were taller. It's not only them, you start incorporating it into your thinking and doing, when you know you are physically inferior.

Women on the other hand, will never consider me as a sufficient partner. I think I will never be considered "a real man" (whatever this means) by neither sexes. Even if I were get a girlfriend, I feel like she would never be satisfied with me and even if she was satisfied, I wouldn't believe it and be suspicious of her. I'm just too cynical, here is nothing a woman could do to make me believe, she is honest and loyal to me, when I'm obviously physically inferior to 99% of men.

So yeah, that's what I think. Being short is a curse.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer