GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Apparently this shit is weak as fuck and is only good enough for the meme partial hanging (which every single forum member and their god-damned mother has survived a minimum of three times). The guy in the store said they didn't have anything thicker, I asked since I didn't believe this small rope was strong enough.

6eb928c7-456b-49a8-b4fa-c5fe62aca828

Have to buy some fucking climbing rope, I hate this planet.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and WornOutLife
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Gonna fucking braid it, lmfao. I'm shit at arts and crafts.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@GenesAndEnvironment paracord is not designed for heavy loads like hanging. It's usually used as an alternative knife handle wrap instead of scales. Only on par strength wise with shoelaces.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
@GenesAndEnvironment paracord is not designed for heavy loads like hanging. It's usually used as an alternative knife handle wrap instead of scales. Only on par strength wise with shoelaces.
Yeah, I know now. Gotta get some climbing rope.
sPe325c-_400x400.jpg

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Story time. Went out to buy climbing rope, had to pretend to go climbing with friends, then I got the rope. I now have rope made for catching falling adult humans so that they don't die, and a ridiculous amount of it. Should do the trick, now all that's left is a good branch, slipknot, I'll use lube just for the hell of it, and a knot to secure the rope to the branch.

Now, I will not want to use this method since it's statistically only 90%, I know that I can bump my own attempt up to 95% or something since I'm planning it out. It's also likely to turn me into a tomato if: the branch snaps (unlikely, I'll test the branch and pick the thickest one I can find, alternatively choose an even better structure to hang from), the rope snaps (it's literally made for people hanging and breaking falls on it, so a negligible risk) or that I'm found and "rescued" (unlikely, I'll do it in the middle of the woods or somewhere even more excluded and when everyone's at work (or nighttime if in a hotel room or something) to minimize risk of encountering campers/hikers).

My preferred methods are sarco, N and shotgun. 100+m onto concrete is a runner up but I think it has a way higher chance of failure than my own specific full-suspension method. Not due to surviving the fall, but due to pussying out (very likely), stalling and being "rescued" or failing at smashing a window / getting roof access or whatever.

Gonna stick around until I have a nice 99% method, so far I only have this climbing rope and a large, sharp, combat knife. I'm looking at the possibility of getting a license and buying a shotgun, researching shell types, shotgun types, practicing brain-stem aiming in a mirror to bump the lethality from 99.92% to 99.99% :pfff:

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@GenesAndEnvironment what country are you in? You can PM me if you want to talk privately.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment