F

Fabled Oblivion

Mar 6, 2021
To everyone reading this thank you for you're time. I just want to vent about the people i my life. I have "friends" but I don't know if I should call them that. They push their problems on everyone around them and act like the victim the rest act like nothing is wrong then complain about what's wrong. I fell like they are dragging g me down they don't want to fix things or care it just fuck this everything is shit when I have tried to help it has gone unnoticed they don't seem to care most of the ti.e and act like nothing has happened all the time. I don't know ow how to interact since they won't interact with me I am the one to engage them, I am lost and don't know what to do. They are my friend and j don't want to give up but they seem to forget me and pretend to remember me when I go to them.
What should I do? I don't know anymore. The empty void seems to beckon at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, Ε. Η. R. and not-2-b-the-answer
daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
If you don't feel that you belong, leaving is always an option

Reactions: Fabled Oblivion
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
The solution is to have no friends. I know this may sound like bad advice but I have had no friends for years and am doing so well without them.

Reactions: Fabled Oblivion
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
In my opinion, it is better to be alone than with those who do not value you. Better alone than with hypocrites.

Reactions: Fabled Oblivion, myusername890, ApathyToLife and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be awful being around people like that, in my opinion I certainly see them as best avoided, to me they don't sound like friends.

Reactions: Fabled Oblivion and myusername890