• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Skatspielerin

May 16, 2023
The SN I ordered (from a Malaysian seller) was supposed to be shipped yesterday and arrive five days later but the delivery service hasn't received it yet.
Do you think it's normal ?
Should I try to order SN from another website
?

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
What was the quantity?

And depending on the order date.
Weekends don't count as shipping days usally.
Might off set it by a few days.

Plus depending on your location if it's somewhere with all the recent attetention and changes.

The Malaysia sources I've seen say
" no air shipping "

Unless you've found a specific one.
Another website? You have sources on deck or what ?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
According to your German name, you are in the EU. Why didn't you order from an EU country? There have been members on this forum who have had problems with customs or police in the EU. If you order in an EU country, the package will not be checked by customs.

Last edited:
Reactions: squirley
S

Skatspielerin

May 16, 2023
According to your German name, you are in the EU. Why didn't you order from an EU country? There have been members on this forum who have had problems with customs or police in the EU. If you order in an EU country, the package will not be checked by customs.
I didn't thought there were going to be complications, as the shipping service is supposed to be really fast, so that the shipping country didn't seem to matter, and also I don't have much experience with all of this.
Then I will order in an EU country. Thanks for your sharing your piece of information !

What was the quantity?

And depending on the order date.
Weekends don't count as shipping days usally.
Might off set it by a few days.

Plus depending on your location if it's somewhere with all the recent attetention and changes.

The Malaysia sources I've seen say
" no air shipping "

Unless you've found a specific one.
Another website? You have sources on deck or what ?
It was 100g. I ordered it recently but what bothers me is that the shipping service assured it would be delivered within a few days with a due date, so there shouldn't be delays out of the blue.

Normally my location isn't a problem (my username is deceiving).

Kinda for the another website, I did some research on Tor (you can change the country of origin) and then I tried to find reviews to see if it was reliable and there were, but I won't know until I've actually ordered SN and received it.

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Do you mean EU to EU
( no problems )
Or let's say
EU to Canada.
( customs check )

Thanks.
I didn't thought there were going to be complications, as the shipping service is supposed to be really fast, so that the shipping country didn't seem to matter, and also I don't have much experience with all of this.
Then I will order in an EU country. Thanks for your sharing your piece of information !

It was 100g. I ordered it recently but what bothers me is that the shipping service assured it would be delivered within a few days with a due date, so there shouldn't be delays out of the blue.

Normally my location isn't a problem (my username is deceiving).

Kinda for the another website, I did some research on Tor (you can change the country of origin) and then I tried to find reviews to see if it was reliable and there were, but I won't know until I've actually ordered SN and received it.
Right right , gotcha. Hopefully a couple days and you'll have it

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Do you mean EU to EU
( no problems )
Or let's say
EU to Canada.
( customs check )
Yes, EU to EU. As far as I know Canada customs is very strict.
And as I said before, when you search google for EU sources, use the google sites of each country and do not enter sodium nitrite ,but the translation of each country. Example: sodio ntrito Italia, Natrio nitritas Lietuva, Nitrito de sódio Portugal, Azotyn sodu Polska. google.it, google.pl, google.lt , google.pt....

Last edited: