hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
do u think if u had another person to kys with, it'd make it significantly easier for u to do it??

i've always wanted another person to commit w; to have some1 that understands to some degree, to have that last talk & connection before death. but now idk. maybe ending ur life with a stranger isn't as reassuring/comforting as i'd always dreamed it'd be.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Manon Lescaut and MeaningDork
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
The theory is interesting. Kinda like having a gym buddy or travel buddy.
I guess I haven't considered it to be honest because it's an added responsibility that i'm not confident I can deliver on.

Reactions: divinemistress36, kråkevind, Decided98 and 1 other person
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
I've spent my life alone. I don't want to die alone too.

Reactions: Manon Lescaut and hikikomorizombie
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
I guess I haven't considered it to be honest because it's an added responsibility that i'm not confident I can deliver on.
hmmm. so u don't think having a suicide buddy would make u more inclined to do it?? since u view it as an added responsibility.
I've spent my life alone. I don't want to die alone too.
yeah that's pretty much my line of thinking too. + it'd make the whole thing much less terrifying.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
hmmm. so u don't think having a suicide buddy would make u more inclined to do it?? since u view it as an added responsibility.

yeah that's pretty much my line of thinking too. + it'd make the whole thing much less terrifying.
Lol. Good grief, no. Sorry if it came across that way.
Having a suicide buddy doesn't affect my inclination to do it one way or another.
What I meant was that I would be too focused in doing my own thing that I wouldn't be sensitive to the needs of my buddy. Like i might end up being insensitive to my buddy's mood.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Decided98 and hikikomorizombie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No I'd wish to die alone, far away from other people.

Reactions: divinemistress36
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
ik this is hypocritical but i just dont want someone else to die...i would feel like its my fault that we pushed each other to do it. bc when all u do is talk to someone with a hopeless viewpoint they might not even see the light in their life. what if I'm that person that subconsciously makes them ctb. maybe this is stupid and I'm hypocritical for even being on this platform but yeah idk. I'm here to eventually find a method to ctb and to hold out till i finish uni.

Reactions: divinemistress36