BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
She tries to see everything in a optimistic light to "rub off on me" but it won't. No matter what I ctb sooner rather than later. Yes, I feel sorry and guilty for it but the thought of having to stay here for much longer sounds like torture and I hope that one day she'll understand. Maybe in the future she will be reading this post, trying to understand my thought process? Idk and I won't know. I love her with all my heart but there is nothing for me to stay here for. She believes that people should continue living to see how things go but you don't force a horse with an injured foot to continue walking, carrying far too much. You put it down. Why do horses deserve mercy kills but not me?

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, alonely, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
People are selfish and just want you there to make them happy not for you to be happy. It's cruel, and I'm sorry you feel this way, no one should.

The world is truly futile.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it's so cruel expecting somebody to delay their inevitable fate and suffer against their wishes, it's horrible to me how so many people are against the right to die in this dreadful world where there is endless potential to suffer as after all not everyone even wants to exist here and for so many the only relief lies in death.

Sadly I believe that most non-suicidal people won't even try to understand but anyway no matter what other people say none of us are obligated to continue existing here.