• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
I'm bipolar and prone to impulsive actions during manic or depressive episodes, and the most recent one was a couple days ago when I shaved my head (alternative to self-harm). Everybody's telling me I look great but I feel really insecure about it, and I can't wait for it to grow back. What do you guys think, honestly?

View attachment 136669
Just be cautious about putting a photo of yourself on sasu, you never know who might recognise you. The haircut looks fine too 👍

F

FundamentalAspect

Apr 8, 2023
It looks good on you, and with the summer approaching (depending on what hemisphere you're in) you may find that you like having it a little shorter in the warm weather.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
It looks cool OP actually 😍 but don't worry it will grow back give a couple or more of months.

You are very handsome man.

Depressive episodes do make people make rash and impulsive decisions without thinking. Brittany Spears when she had her public breakdown she went into a barber shop and shaved all her hair.
It looks great. I'm female and cut off all my hair once... that didn't look fine lol
@InAgony When it comes to women some women can pull off a shaved head very well like Kristen Stewart while many others can not.

For us ladies it depends on the shape our faces. Shaved head works well if you have a good cute face shape and strong features looks wise.
It looks good, I would delete your photo if I were you. Not a good place to have your face posted.
@soonatpeace777888 This is good advice actually. In this digtal age of doxxing, stalking and cyber harassment none of us are safe. The Internet has become a hunting ground for people to harass and terrorise people without fear of the consequences.

This website due to its media notoriety has attracted outsiders with malevolent motives.

Last edited:
hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
I buzzed my hair too when i was not feeling well, every men had his buzzcut tyler durden era broski. It looks great. But be careful with posting your face on her

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Looks great on you OP!🧡 Also got mine done recently as well and it doesn't look as good as yours does! But yeah as some others already noted above you gotta be cautious when you post your face on here just to be on the safe side of things especially with your account being new.

Last edited: