• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So aside from my usual therapist we went to this family therapist at the same hospital.
I told him I had been feeling really bad two days ago and was almost unable to go to my uni preparations, but then took my pill, slept a little and in the end went to the preparation.
He told me I should ALWAYS go and not give up, but use the small dog-big dog technique, which is in this example like taking meds and doing anything I need but still going, which will make it after some time easier for example me taking only half a pill, and then not taking it at all.
What are your thoughts on this?
Idk I wanted to share this and it might help ig.

M

MerryGoDown

Jul 1, 2023
A friend told me about something similar to this I think? Apparently there's some ted talk saying you should half ass things, because its better than not doing it at all.

It's a good sentiment, I don't know much about how effective it is? I think it works for some and less for others. Sounds like it will work for you though!! Which is exciting if it does!!!

Reactions: Kit1