Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
This is my best argument for the afterlife.

-Everything in the physical universe has a tendency to balance itself out to bring a state of equilibrium. Nothing is truly lost forever.
-Our instincts tell us two things. That our consciousness is immortal as manifested by survival instinct and that we must seek justice for ourselves more than anything else which manifests as sense of entitlement to things like being loved, getting things we need, keeping things that we earned or was given to us. When something that is ours is taking from us unfairly then we know it is ours and we cant shake that feeling of wanting back no matter what.
-It is impossible to (always) get back what have been taken from us in this life and no power in the current life could gurantee it back even justice system and laws for example a loved one who has been murdered and taken away from us or losing our lives to murder.
-Because of the way the equilibrium laws are compulsory in the universe and how we innately desire justice for ourselves that can not be achieved in this life in addition to our instinct for consciousness immortality then we can speculate that the same equilberium laws could be extended to allow that equilberium state to be achieved through giving us back what we lost but couldnt regain in this current life will make it necessary for an after life to exist in order that lost things can be restored to us and we can reach to a state of balance again.

Religions already offer a solution for this problem. The existence of a judgement day where good is separated from evil by an all knowing entity which functions as a super intelligent computer can separate all the nuances that happened in this world and restore balance to us. That only can happen when we are alive again all of us at once which will first require all life to go extinct and then come back again to life for one big last time show where all things and disputes are laid out to the super intillegent all knowing computer to restore balance between us. The same thing can not be accomplished as a floating consciousness of per indivisual once they die because the debt that is caused by someone lose and another gain unfairly is multi generational and spans for all humanity history. So in order to detangle all of this human epoch mess from beginning to end will require all the concerned parties including the plaintiff and and perpetrator to be present under the same court of law just Like it is in the current life justice system

Last edited:
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Did I do something forbidden? I didn't even understand, an insult to religion?

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Did I do something forbidden? I didn't even understand, an insult to religion?
You just said if it exploded then it is the muslim god which i found funny but other people may take offense. I asked you not to repeat it again. Thats that

Reactions: Death is beautiful
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
I had the unfortunate experience of witnessing 9/11 in real life. The company I worked for had windows that faced downtown Manhattan and both towers were visible. I was 20 city blocks north - just under a mile - so pretty close considering how large the city is. My friend worked in the North Tower on the 101st floor. This tower was hit first but was the second one to come down. It was horrifying to watch the buildings burn with all that thick black smoke. People were at the windows trying to get air and avoid the flames. And then they started jumping. I knew they were faced with the worst decision to make and there was nothing I or anyone else could do to help. All phone lines were down (land and cell). I lost it when the first building went down and then finally the second. I knew she was gone.
Her boyfriend went to an event at a large conference hall many months, possibly years later, where a medium (someone who can communicate with the dead) was speaking. Towards the end of the event she picked him out of the crowd because she was getting messages from a girl who wanted the medium to speak with him. The boyfriend, who wasn't necessarily a believer in mediums, listened to what she had to say but gave her no information about anything so he could see if she was the real deal. The medium described what my friend did and went through that day. The medium talked about things that only my friend and her bf spoke about privately. The medium said when the building was fully down that my friend was immediately greated by 2 angels who took her up (I don't think she called it heaven but like another dimension). My friends coworkers were also taken by 2 angels to the other dimension. Their souls watch over us and they have duties on the other side. My friend who passed also communicated things to the medium that her boyfriend did after she passed that only he would know since he was alone.
This can sound crazy or whatever but I believe it's true. My dog has literally watched, not just following with her eyes, but moving her head as if there's someone in our apartment many many times. My dog isn't scared of its presence. Animals are more in tune with this than humans.
Sorry for the LONG post. But I hope we can be helpful in our next life.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: lostautist, Death is beautiful and Snake of Eden
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
I believe that nothing is physical. All molecules are energy (quantum physics is starting to prove this). All energy is transferred, nothing is lost and nothing is gained. We are all the original God and will return to where we came.

I believe this, because to me it explains all religions and all beliefs.
I'm not sure if you saw, but I provided a pretty decent explanation from a scientific view on consciousness and physics that you'd probably be interested in. That's the direction of enlightenment I've been pursuing. I'll cut paste it for you here.

The concept of afterlife is conscious human construct. Experiences from sleep, near death and events that seem spiritual or ordained combined with philosophy helped to create. Survival Instinct is bound by evolution starting with cellular biology. Bacteria will even avoid and grow around substances that are toxic.

Consciousness, as far as we know is created from the electrochemical signaling between neurons and synapses. Once you die, these cells cease to signal. Some physicists believe that consciousness. at some level, could be universally fundamental, perhaps as even a fundamental force of nature. It is not known if any of the information is quantized or retained at the quantum level. There could very well be a conscious quantum field that interacts and is bound to the other fields. If perhaps it is, if the information persists it is not known where this information could go... dispersed into nothingness or retained by the fields. In the end it could very well be analogous to the views of organized religion.

That's why, when the devout religious theists or unbelieving atheists ask me, I just state, I do not know, there is no way I could and I also do not disavow anyone's belief. Science, at least currently, can neither prove or disprove the existence of a greater being or conscious existence after your biological host reverts to compounds and elements to be absorbed and reused. If you can comprehend how much energy potential is stored in just one atom, you begin to wonder what is actually possible.

Reactions: Life is overrated, Nemeshisu and Snake of Eden
Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022
Some Buddhist believe consciousness lives in every single cell. The idea the consciousness exists as energy, or even as an electromagnetic field is very interesting to me. The combination of spiritual and science coexisting also interests me very much.

G

G405

Feb 4, 2022
As for me this probably has me more convinced than anything.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
The ndes are convincing to me, as well as pretty convincing contacts from the next life. So would a one-celled creature who lives only a short time have an everlasting soul? Who knows? It doees get complicated.