• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
One of my favorite memories is seeing my close friends after not seeing each other for 3+ years after moving away. The energy and warmth seeing them made me really happy. After that I try my best to see them twice a year now but looking back it was such warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. I love my friends.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I watched my favorite band (Alice in Chains) live last year. I had never been to a concert before. That was one of the best experiences of my life.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Sleepovers with my best friend every weekend when I was maybe 8-9–playing with dolls, going swimming (we had a pool) and late nights grinding on Toontown (old MMO).
My cat and the way he'd always sit on my lap and demand attention, or his stupid antics (when he was alive)
Meeting my now fiancé at the airport and that whole little vacation in Oregon.
Staying with a lovely host family on a farm in Ohio for about a month.
As a child, experiencing the white sand dunes with my family, including even my father, in New Mexico.
Searching for shells in the early morning with my aunt.
Recieving praise, no matter how little, for any of my silly indulgent writings.

Life may be mostly suffering, but I never hesitate to appreciate the silver linings for what they are, and when they come. I may be ill and disabled and exhausted of my body's bullshit, but I'm still plenty grateful for my good experiences.