sisiofcats

sisiofcats

Dec 2, 2023
I've been researching the shallow water blackout method. Many people say it is an extremely quick and "natural" method, but I have my doubts. What do you think about him?

• Love
Reactions: Burden_Bailey
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
I think you should try it if you want. Trying is the best way to see if you like the method or not. Also, it's not too painful, since I think you should pass out before you drown.

Upvote 0
spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
yuo pass out before you drown. the only problem is availabilty anf the possibility somebody finds your body if youre about thaat

Reactions: sisiofcats
Upvote 0
I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
It seems like one of the more valuable methods to be honest, but you have to make sure you can confidently make yourself hyperventilate and pass out. And I think open water is the best bet

• Aww..
Reactions: sisiofcats
Upvote 0
Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
It's not as easy as it sounds. You need to hyperventilate to decrease the co2 in your body, so that the urge to breathe and the pain will be delayed.

SWB almost always happens to trained freedivers who practice breath holding because they have co2 tolerance, however, the body doesn't get that much better at getting oxygen, so they might pass out before feeling a strong urge to breathe if they hyperventilate for a minute, they may drown without even feeling anything.

I insist that you need to train your co2 tolerance because I have hyperventilated for 10 minutes straight and then held my breath and couldn't pass out, just got little dizzy, the urge to breathe was too painful. I'm practicing my co2 tolerance and so far I made some improvements. You can find a co2 table that freedivers use and practice, but takes time, so if you are in a hurry, this method ain't for you.

Also, make sure you have rest days, so that your body can adapt to the co2 without feeling so tired.

• Love
Reactions: koro, sisiofcats and edu0z
Upvote 1
sisiofcats

sisiofcats

Dec 2, 2023
Não é tão fácil quanto parece. Você precisa hiperventilar para diminuir o CO2 em seu corpo, para que a vontade de respirar e a dor sejam retardadas.

O BES quase sempre acontece com mergulhadores livres treinados que praticam prender a respiração porque têm tolerância ao CO2; no entanto, o corpo não fica muito melhor na obtenção de oxigênio, então eles podem desmaiar antes de sentirem uma forte necessidade de respirar se hiperventilarem por um minuto , eles podem se afogar sem sentir nada.

Insisto que você precisa treinar sua tolerância ao CO2 porque eu hiperventilei por 10 minutos seguidos e depois prendi a respiração e não consegui desmaiar, só fiquei um pouco tonto, a vontade de respirar era muito dolorosa. Estou praticando minha tolerância ao CO2 e até agora fiz algumas melhorias. Você pode encontrar uma tabela de CO2 que os mergulhadores livres usam e praticam, mas leva tempo, então se você estiver com pressa, este método não é para você.

Além disso, certifique-se de ter dias de descanso, para que seu corpo possa se adaptar ao CO2 sem se sentir tão cansado.
Obrigado pela resposta. Vou procurar outros métodos, preciso disso rapidamente. Espero que você alcance seu objetivo de hiperventilação.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anónimo
Upvote 0