• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The former home secratary Suella Braverman called sleeping in a tent/being homeless a "lifestyle choice".
This is the true face of the British government and the elites in that country.

And now they act like they would care about vulnerable people by prohibiting this forum.
From the things I read in this forum about the NHS the politicians are ridiculous and the system cynical as fuck. Rotten to its core.

Both of these men look extremely arrogant, conceited, self-centred careerists who would sell their own grandparents in order to gain more power. Both are soulless goons who don't give a fuck about poor, vulnerable, weak, unemployed, homeless, chronically ill or suicidal people.

The manchester capitalism which is widespread in the UK and the USA spits poor people in their face. My therapists in fucking Germany don't think I will survive welfare what would the situation look like if I lived there? I would probably already be dead, homeless and/or in massive debts.

Holy shit the world disgusts me. However there are worse politicians than them. But it is telling that such people are in top tier positions. This is why democracy is eroding. You have to be ruthless and unscrupulous in order "to make it".

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
Send her to the to the middle east, sukkot is more than just lifestyle. Its one of the. it comes after the Day of Atonement there's sure many "altruistic fire offerings"

"It was an eternal law in perpetuity to celebrate the festivals of Elohim When the Creator Elohim created the heavens and the earth, He set the appointed times of the year when His people were to appear in unity and peace to celebrate with Him. This was an eternal law which was to be observed, not just in the biblical times, but to be observed as long as the earth exist"

Democracy? nah.. what matters is that " I want my ice cream blue yellow white red with stars stripes and freedom" (eagle screeching in the background)

Sunak has better things to worry about such as his hedge-fund

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah. I'm from the UK. I'm so ignorant about politics but- what I do know disgusts me. I pretty much don't want to find out more. It just sickens me how corrupt the whole thing is. David Cameron was the one who personally didn't believe in Brexit but took a gamble and opened it up for a vote believing people would vote against it... and lost... and resigned. Not to say we shouldn't be given the right to vote on important things- like going to war. I can't actually believe a democratic country can go to war without a vote. Still- I don't think they prepared the anti-brexit campaign at all well. I don't think many people really thought through what they were voting for and I'm not at all convinced we've benefited from it.

But yeah- 'homelessness is a lifestyle choice' according to our government. Nice to know we have such compassionate people in charge. šŸ˜¬ A huge part of me wants to suicide just to mess up their anti-suicide campaign. Do some anti-Tory art installation or something. Lol. Suicide as protest. It's appealing certainly- although, not entirely honest. I pretty much live with my head in the sand. I admire you for being so knowledgeable though. You likely know more about UK politics than I do!

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Yeah. I'm from the UK. I'm so ignorant about politics but- what I do know disgusts me. I pretty much don't want to find out more. It just sickens me how corrupt the whole thing is. David Cameron was the one who personally didn't believe in Brexit but took a gamble and opened it up for a vote believing people would vote against it... and lost... and resigned. Not to say we shouldn't be given the right to vote on important things- like going to war. I can't actually believe a democratic country can go to war without a vote. Still- I don't think they prepared the anti-brexit campaign at all well. I don't think many people really thought through what they were voting for and I'm not at all convinced we've benefited from it.

But yeah- 'homelessness is a lifestyle choice' according to our government. Nice to know we have such compassionate people in charge. šŸ˜¬ A huge part of me wants to suicide just to mess up their anti-suicide campaign. Do some anti-Tory art installation or something. Lol. Suicide as protest. It's appealing certainly- although, not entirely honest. I pretty much live with my head in the sand. I admire you for being so knowledgeable though. You likely know more about UK politics than I do!
The woman who said it (Braverman) had to resign after some mistakes she did. Though on the homelessness thing says my personal gut feeling she just said the quiet part out loud how many elites in the government think. And they did not like it that someone ruined the facade of decorum.
But no guarantee.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
These subhuman psychopaths need to be thrown alive into a swimming pool filled with boiling diarrhoea.

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
they don't actually care about helping their citizens they just restrict sites like SS because most people would support actions like that probably