• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Any former or current sex workers on here?

I was a prostitute when I was 17-23.

Reactions: Severen, Pedo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
Sorry for this question.. but: Do you had an orgasmus sometimes during your work?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Sorry for this question.. but: Do you had an orgasmus sometimes during your work?

No. This was way way in my past. No orgasms.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others
G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
I had sex with some prostitutes. They provided a much needed service. Great job.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, not_a_robot, Pedo and 4 others
Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
I had sex with some prostitutes. They provided a much needed service. Great job.

U r making me wish to be a prostitute.
Especially that i am unable to concerve any job.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: exhausted, AtomicNewt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
I was joking.
I hate so much men that i avoid them and would certainly not like to give them " good services"

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
Hello tiburcio.
How r u my friend. So u like the idea of me becoming a prostitute?

T

Tiburcio

Hello tiburcio.
How r u my friend. So u like the idea of me becoming a prostitute?
I wouldn't recommend it to nobody

But I don't think you want to know the opinion of a man :meh: (joking)

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nzbeelover and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Any former or current sex workers on here?

I was a prostitute when I was 17-23.
Yes Iam still :'( some days it's hard other days easier. What I lost to being a sex worker was being able to marry and have kids. I had become a permanent pump and dump for life. Now I'm too damaged to even conceive of ever trying to be in a normal relationship with a guy. Then on top of it Iam now pregnant and contemplating a 5th abortion because well unwanted pregnancy with a terrible guy who used me as a pump and dump. I figured being 41 I wasn't at high risk of pregnancy. I hadn't been pregnant last since age 29.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: exhausted, Kikoo Loool, CelestialSky and 7 others
Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
Yes Iam still :'( some days it's hard other days easier. What I lost to being a sex worker was being able to marry and have kids. I had become a permanent pump and dump for life. Now I'm too damaged to even conceive of ever trying to be in a normal relationship with a guy. Then on top of it Iam now pregnant and contemplating a 5th abortion because well unwanted pregnancy with a terrible guy who used me as a pump and dump.

And most of the people still believe that life is a gift and other bs. If only they could open their eyes and see all the suffering and pain in this world

Reactions: Jolene40, ithappens, Donewith_ and 6 others
G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
I was joking.
I hate so much men that i avoid them and would certainly not like to give them " good services"

I think that hate is more of a reflection of yourself than men. Women at the bunny ranch love being prostitutes. Go get a decent paying job. If you can't then perhaps it's time you exit life.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: exhausted, Donewith_, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
And most of the people still believe that life is a gift and other bs. If only they could open their eyes and see all the suffering and pain in this world
Well I think life is a gift unless u don't have good nurturing, decent home, two parents, enuf resources. Otherwise u can develop a terrible worldview in youth and end up like I did. I had no guidance and very low self worth, sex made me feel valued wen young, I didn't understand how serious the consequences of casual sex especially for young women or maybe I was looking for love and confused sex with love (most likely from childhood sexual abuse I endured at 10). It harms your ability to pair bond if u have too many partners b4 marrying. So each time u have like a relationship that doesn't end up a commitment yet u had sex, it impacts women more as we rack up guys we have had affairs or short term relationships with.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, bag.of.cats and Meena
Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
I think that hate is more of a reflection of yourself than men. Women at the bunny ranch love being prostitutes. Go get a job making 100,000 a year if you can. That is how much my brother makes. If you can't then perhaps it's time you exit life.

I will not loose my time replying to ur stupid post.
I t is obvious from the posts of smilla and final escape how much they enjoy being sex workers.
It will be my only reply to u

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: exhausted, CelestialSky, Jolene40 and 6 others
G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
I t is obvious from the posts of smilla and final escape how much they enjoy being sex workers.
Being a sex worker isn't for everyone. It takes a certain kind of mind to do that kind of work.

Reactions: not_a_robot, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I would think all prostitution takes a toll wether you are high end or low end. Women aren't designed to have to fuck that many dudes in a lifetime. Maybe it starts as a choice but then it ends up a trap. Many women need help to get out of this. We pretend we like it but i doubt that the case for most women. I suppose if it was all really desireable men then we might lol! But a lot of guys who pay are not the most appealing.

Reactions: CelestialSky, AtomicNewt, not_a_robot and 4 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018

First of all I am not a sex worker.

I was 23/22 when I gave it up.

Secondly I didn't express how I "enjoyed being a sex worker"

Reactions: AtomicNewt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape and 1 other person
Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
First of all I am not a sex worker.

I was 23/22 when I gave it up.

Secondly I didn't express how I "enjoyed being a sex worker"

I know u weren't enjoying it. I was cynical with that guy who was pretending that women enjoy it

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pallf and 1 other person
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
This site is fucking crazy tonight

Reactions: not_a_robot, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, bag.of.cats and 5 others
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
I was joking.
Gah. I've been feeling so good since I left Tumblr. I didn't miss the misandry at all, but then I come across it again on here.

No escape I guess.

Or I could leave this place too. I would just have to find another way to communicate with my partner.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtomicNewt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others
G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
Gah. I've been feeling so good since I left Tumblr. I didn't miss the misandry at all, but then I come across it again on here.

No escape I guess.

Or I could leave this place too. I would just have to find another way to communicate with my partner.

Misandry, yup that's the word I was looking for.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VincentValentine and MortDeVivre
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
I would just have to find another way to communicate with my partner.

Set up a protonmail email and pm them it. Best way to communicate.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and MortDeVivre
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
Thanks, I'll talk about it. We have our Skypes too, but they just got a cellphone so I think it's time I get a plan for mine aswell.

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Most of the ones i met where very kind people. If you look past the façade they put up to make more money you can sometimes see their true self... Some have a really hard life. Others kind of started out of free will and some where more or less forced to start. I tend to chose the ones who look kind,friendly.

I am very a compassionate person so maybe that's why sometimes i get a peek behind the façade they need to keep up for this buisiness.

I feel sad for most of them but then again i think some of them even feel sad for me that i am a client. Even got a "friendship" going one time where we would meet during the day as friends and hang out or just have fun.

Btw don't think i don't know the games most of em play when it comes to making money ;) i'm kindhearted,lonely and too compassionate but not stupid. So don't think i'm a stupid fuck who's getting played for all that he's got.

But anyway all i actually wanted to say is that i have respect for most of these girls while most people do not.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deutsch, Breelia and 3 others
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
not so much, but friends yes. a lot of respect for what it takes and the people

Reactions: longingforrelease, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and 1 other person