• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I won't be able to get my hands on propranolol or any kind of benzos before my go date, so I realize I'm asking out of probably stupid desperation and grabbing at straws that don't even exist, but any help is appreciated

I still have a bunch of sertraline pills I was supposed to be taking and other OTC stuff. I don't want to take anything that could interfere or mitigate the SN's effectiveness, but I'm wondering if it could still be worth it to just take all the sertraline and if that could be beneficial in literally any way lol

Reactions: Unknown21
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
No, benzos are for anxiety and are sedatives, sertraline is more so for depression and doesn't really have a sedation effect, I'm on that now at max dose. Sertraline just regulates your mood if you're already depressed but it's no Xanax.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
No, benzos are for anxiety and are sedatives, sertraline is more so for depression and doesn't really have a sedation effect, I'm on that now at max dose. Sertraline just regulates your mood if you're already depressed but it's no Xanax.

Aaah, damn, I figured. Thanks for the info though