devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
this is not a ctb attempt

I'm not ready to ctb yet but I'm tired of thinking and talking and just being awake honestly, but when I fall asleep I don't stay asleep long enough. I have a bottle of seroquel, does anyone know how much I can take to be passed out for a long time? Is 10 pills of 100 mg safe? Or what?
I just really want to stay asleep for a long time. Hopefully this at least makes sense to someone and I don't seem weird for wanting to do this.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndlessCycle, Sensei and WinterFaust
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
It won't kill you but it could give you unfortunate side effects, especially if you've only been on 100 mgs. Larger amounts of seroquel can be safe to take but that's after a gradual increase. I understand the urge to just sleep for a while but please be safe.

Reactions: EndlessCycle and Sensei

Student
Aug 23, 2019
10 x 100mg will put you out for a while, but please know that overdoses of Seroquel often have effects beyond sleeping. I've done it multiple times for the same reason you want to, and each time I've been extremely groggy and lethargic for days afterward. I took around 800-1000mg those times. Just a warning if you plan on needing to be coherent within the next week or so. Take care.

Reactions: Walilamdzi, Broken Chimera and Sensei
Never Free

Never Free

Student
Feb 6, 2019
this is not a ctb attempt

I'm not ready to ctb yet but I'm tired of thinking and talking and just being awake honestly, but when I fall asleep I don't stay asleep long enough. I have a bottle of seroquel, does anyone know how much I can take to be passed out for a long time? Is 10 pills of 100 mg safe? Or what?
I just really want to stay asleep for a long time. Hopefully this at least makes sense to someone and I don't seem weird for wanting to do this.
Did you take ant? Have taken it in the psych ward and it more or less made feel like a zombie while internally restless. Though I'm pretty sure I was withdrawing from a lot of the hospital drugs. I had a lot of drugs pumped into me. I think medically induced coma. I was also sedated with Ativan for trying to pull my breathing tubes out. Also heard lower doses of seroquil tends to be more sedating. I find some over the counter herbs/ supplements helpful at least for falling asleep. Typically what I struggle with. If you don't get sleep on lower doses would he worried higher ones wouldn't be much more effective

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
If I pick up another months' supply then I will have approx 45g of seroquel. Would even this much be ineffective?