Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
You have been ensnared by click-bait. Haha. >__<

I'm speaking metaphorically. How many times have we killed ourselves in our own minds. Every day where you thought about wanting to die counts as one kill. I'm sure someone will say every day since a certain age. If I were to follow that train of thought then since my first thought of suicide happened when I was 14... I would have 6,935 deaths. How many would you have?

I couldn't even begin to imagine that many ways to die but I'd gladly accept any of them if they were quick and with as few witnesses as possible as to not traumatize.

In this day and age, dying in public would play like the image below. Can you judge them? We're already trying to escape our own pain. Do we really want to take on strangers problems? Not really. Maybe on the internet where words flow like an endless river and no physical effort needs to be exhibited. That's not a judgement on anyone here but personally I accept and appreciate the gesture regardless. It's funny how the act of action is the proof of effort in our society. Something to think about.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, MiMif, Gonnerr and 2 others
John-Doe

John-Doe

Jan 20, 2024
idek how i'd go about estimating mine. i get phrases and ideas stuck in my head really easily and repeat them a lot, so that paired with being suicidal means it's pretty much countless how many times i've thought about it. i'd imagine basically everyone here feels like they think about it all day everyday.

Reactions: Sleeper System
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
What about envisioning yourself being killed by other humans, animals, fictional creatures or entities, natural disasters, vehicular accidents, or other causes of death? What about fantasies involving the deaths of others?

If I estimated the number of times I fantasized about my suicide throughout my lifetime, it would be by the thousands.

Reactions: Hollowman, Sleeper System and Dliena
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Maybe i killed myself 450 times.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I fantasize about being murdered, eaten alive, a tree falling and piercing through me, myself hanging from good looking hanging trees surrounding me. For me I usually fantasize based on what I see.

Like if Im on a street alone and see a man approaching me I fantasize about him stabbing me to death. Or if I walk by something sharp I imagine it falling and piercing through me. Or if I see a tall building I fantasize about my body falling from it.

I only really started this like 5 months ago so I probably would've only died about 500 times maybe less

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Dear god, I have no idea how many times I may have killed myself then. Every time I see something that remotely looks like it could kill me, It's like I get a voice in the back of my head telling me "Do it" repeatedly, my body at this point can barely withstand the voice now. This has only been the case for the past 1-2 years now though.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I only count serious attempts or preparations. So far two times.