• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
What do you guys know about seretonin syndrom? Aparently, or at least acording to google, if you mix a bunch of different antidepresant that act to eneble the serotenin producion, you might just end up producing a bit too much serotoning, and this could be fatal:

"Serotonin syndrome is a potentially life-threatening condition precipitated by the use of serotonergic drugs. It may be a consequence of therapeutic medication use, interactions between medications or recreational drugs, or intentional overdose. Symptoms can range from mild to fatal and classically include altered mental status, autonomic dysfunction, and neuromuscular excitation..."

I found out about this after I talked with my psychiatrist about my trembles and how they were nonstop and were getting pretty annoying. He told me it was just a side effect of my new medication, and that he will see what we could do about it next sesion. But this interaction pushed me to investigate about my current medication and it let me down a rabbot hole about seretonin sydrom, and I imidiatly realized two things:

1. Due to my past diferent treatments and being on and off medication fairly constanly I have a lot of the drugs that "you shouldn't mix"

2. I've had the seretonin syndrom before but I just didn't know. In collegue, whenever it was finals exam I would get completely stress out and completly lose control (BPD traits) so in order to stop this from happening I would save a complete box of my antidepresants and swallow them all down the days I was supposed to be working on my final projects. This would make me feel horrible physically, I'm talking tremors and shaky limbs, stomach ache, diarrea, (now I know this are seretonin syndrom symptoms) but nothing I couldn't really handle. And mentally, I actually felt great, my mind was clear, I was able to focus more easily and my emotions were pushed away into a far corner. After finals ended, I would treat myself to a whole weekend, or more, without any pills to clense and everything sorted itself out.

Now, I'm kinda playing mad doctor here and I'm my own guinea pig. I been mixing different types of medicines as well as the cuantities and the scheduals. So far I've been feeling some of the syndroms effects, such as nausea and the tremos, but there is really no way for me to know if it's working or not. I will soon introduce st john's wort to the mix wich is perfect because it is not only untraceble to my knowledge so if it does kill me and they take a toxicology they might just find a small amount of antydepressants and rule it a "natural death" instead of an od (If you read my last post you would know I don't want my love ones to know I want to CTB), but it is strong and when it mixes with the specific medication I'm taking is pretty much guarantee to fuck with your seretonin levels.

Is this a stupid idea? Yes. Is it going to take a lot of time, maybe even whole months? Yes. Is there a posibility that this might not even work? Yes. Will I be constaly feeling sick and in pain? Yes. Do I care? No. I'm used to being sick, and to the pain, I've been pushing foward despise it for 21 years; so having to continue on a couple more months will be worth it for that final release of death. Besides, I kinda like the idea of not knowing of when I will drop dead, I go to sleep every night wishing that I don't have to wake up tomorrow, it is almost nice knowing that one night my wish will come true.

But what do you guys think? Is the idea too stupid?

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN
Sagew0789

Sagew0789

Almost there
Jul 10, 2023
When I Od last year on SSRI,mood stabilizer, stimulants, and some other meds. The doctor told me I had serotonin syndrome, my heart rate was at 170 and slowly decreased over the next few days, it took 6 days for it to get back to normal. I did faint before getting to the hospital but after that I just felt like I was having a heart attack it was really uncomfortable

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What do you guys know about seretonin syndrom? Aparently, or at least acording to google, if you mix a bunch of different antidepresant that act to eneble the serotenin producion, you might just end up producing a bit too much serotoning, and this could be fatal:

"Serotonin syndrome is a potentially life-threatening condition precipitated by the use of serotonergic drugs. It may be a consequence of therapeutic medication use, interactions between medications or recreational drugs, or intentional overdose. Symptoms can range from mild to fatal and classically include altered mental status, autonomic dysfunction, and neuromuscular excitation..."

I found out about this after I talked with my psychiatrist about my trembles and how they were nonstop and were getting pretty annoying. He told me it was just a side effect of my new medication, and that he will see what we could do about it next sesion. But this interaction pushed me to investigate about my current medication and it let me down a rabbot hole about seretonin sydrom, and I imidiatly realized two things:

1. Due to my past diferent treatments and being on and off medication fairly constanly I have a lot of the drugs that "you shouldn't mix"

2. I've had the seretonin syndrom before but I just didn't know. In collegue, whenever it was finals exam I would get completely stress out and completly lose control (BPD traits) so in order to stop this from happening I would save a complete box of my antidepresants and swallow them all down the days I was supposed to be working on my final projects. This would make me feel horrible physically, I'm talking tremors and shaky limbs, stomach ache, diarrea, (now I know this are seretonin syndrom symptoms) but nothing I couldn't really handle. And mentally, I actually felt great, my mind was clear, I was able to focus more easily and my emotions were pushed away into a far corner. After finals ended, I would treat myself to a whole weekend, or more, without any pills to clense and everything sorted itself out.

Now, I'm kinda playing mad doctor here and I'm my own guinea pig. I been mixing different types of medicines as well as the cuantities and the scheduals. So far I've been feeling some of the syndroms effects, such as nausea and the tremos, but there is really no way for me to know if it's working or not. I will soon introduce st john's wort to the mix wich is perfect because it is not only untraceble to my knowledge so if it does kill me and they take a toxicology they might just find a small amount of antydepressants and rule it a "natural death" instead of an od (If you read my last post you would know I don't want my love ones to know I want to CTB), but it is strong and when it mixes with the specific medication I'm taking is pretty much guarantee to fuck with your seretonin levels.

Is this a stupid idea? Yes. Is it going to take a lot of time, maybe even whole months? Yes. Is there a posibility that this might not even work? Yes. Will I be constaly feeling sick and in pain? Yes. Do I care? No. I'm used to being sick, and to the pain, I've been pushing foward despise it for 21 years; so having to continue on a couple more months will be worth it for that final release of death. Besides, I kinda like the idea of not knowing of when I will drop dead, I go to sleep every night wishing that I don't have to wake up tomorrow, it is almost nice knowing that one night my wish will come true.

But what do you guys think? Is the idea too stupid?
Omg I thought I had this last year from my adhd meds and copious amounts of caffeine (like multiple venti shaken espressos a day). I literally thought I was gonna die. Sadly I didn't tho…

Last edited:
Reactions: Done_Surviving
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Seems like a hassle, i'm sure there are easier methods.
Google states "The mortality of severe serotonin syndrome is estimated to range from 2% to 12%."

Reactions: Done_Surviving
D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
When I Od last year on SSRI,mood stabilizer, stimulants, and some other meds. The doctor told me I had serotonin syndrome, my heart rate was at 170 and slowly decreased over the next few days, it took 6 days for it to get back to normal. I did faint before getting to the hospital but after that I just felt like I was having a heart attack it was really uncomfortable
I'm sorry that you had to go throught that. Right now I do have some sort of a high pressure, or atleast it came out as high the last time I had it taken; but supposedly nothing I should worry about (yet). I haven't really considered about the idea of fainting or going on cardiact arrest in public, because if I do then I will inevitably will end up in ER and they migh find out about the syndrom. I usually mix the meds at night in hopes that either my heart or my brain give out while I sleep.
Seems like a hassle, i'm sure there are easier methods.
Google states "The mortality of severe serotonin syndrome is estimated to range from 2% to 12%."
I know there are easier methods and this one is pretty much a long, long shot. Hell, I have a bottle of antifreeze downstairs that is trying to convince me that the pain of having my organs melted from the inside out is not so bad. But I don't want my family to suffer too much, nor I want them finding a grusome post CTB scene that will traumatize them and make them financialy struggle with the cleanup. So I will take this shot, at least until I realize there is absolutely not chance that it will work, or the doctors find out, wathever happens first.
Omg I thought I had this last year from my adhd meds and copious amounts of caffeine (like multiple venti shaken espressos a day). I literally thought I was gonna die. Sadly I didn't tho…
Yes! My doctors actually warned me because I used to take energy drinks from time to time and they would make my heart rate crazy! But like you said, no dead afterwards sadly.

Last edited:
eureka8

eureka8

Apr 21, 2021
As someone that once (intending to feel good, not CTB) accidentally took a heroic dose of a stimulant and landed in the hospital, I wouldn't recommend using this method.

First off, I happen to still be alive. Everything slowly but surely felt more and more off, heart was racing, body sweating like a pig, feeling unbearably hot but it just got worse by the minute. My vision got blurry, limbs started moving uncontrollably no matter how much I tried to control the twitching. Thoughts became so shattered I apparently, in a panic, stumbled out of the apartment with no shoes or coat on (in the middle of winter) and fast forward, I'm in the back of an ambulance but don't recall how I got there. It must have been several hours after initially chugging down the entire baggie of amphetamine paste (advertised as 10 grams, probably about 5 grams of dry substance) judging by my phone history.

The feeling of sheer panic throughout the entire ordeal is hard to put into words, losing control as both body and mind go into overdrive is awful as unlike depressants, there's no sedation and you will be vividly aware of what's happening. The time between experiencing the first symptoms of serotonin syndrome and blacking out from sheer exhaustion is also surprisingly long.

PS.
Do not underestimate illicit drugs even if you're used to pharmaceutical pills with similar substances.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Done_Surviving