• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It feels like my days are truly numbered and I'm just not fit for an increasingly progressive world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Capitalism is pretty cool; I love being able to force other people to do things I don't want to just because I pay them an arbitrary amount of green paper which sometimes doesn't even physically exist so they make things for me just for digital data.

unperson

unperson

nontitle
May 8, 2021
Data is currently being stored digitally and used as a knowledge-base for the ai overlords that humans have used to subjugate each other to a life of ceaseless media addiction and zombification.

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Zombification via our AI overlords could be worse; I for one love said benevolent AI overlords especially if they're reading this.

Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
This thread is quite a strange ride to read when you are meant to be looking for places you can sleep at night.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Night is the best time to be awake because everyone else is asleep and thus can't bother you.

Reactions: Scribble Fan
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
You ever start a sentence with you but then when you think about it more and more it starts to trail off and get off topic to the point where the original purpose of the sentence has suddenly been lost?

Reactions: disfiguredone
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Granted, I will admit that my conditions for not CTB'ing are relatively easy compared to the struggles of some, but I am far weaker than most normal human beings; strength does not come easily.

Reactions: disfiguredone
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Ending my life is probably the most ethical thing I can possibly do for the world.

Reactions: Sans