• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
i sent A his payment on yesterday . He wrote back to ask if I got his name right. But I've heard nothing else.:( I'm so stressed and anxious. Can anyone say anything to make me feel better lol things just get worse for me everyday.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
i sent A his payment on yesterday . He wrote back to ask if I got his name right. But I've heard nothing else.:( I'm so stressed and anxious. Can anyone say anything to make me feel better lol things just get worse for me everyday.
Hey mind me asking how did you pay ?? I've thought about N just don't know if I have the guts to swallow !!!

Reactions: dano6533
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
You be grand A is the legit seller of N give it a few days and get back in convo with him sure everything is fine

Reactions: dano6533 and Samuel
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
If you contacted him, he'll deliver. That is, IF you actually contacted him. Many scammers will use extremely similar names to scam you. Make sure you contacted the real one and everything'll be fine

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Thank you everyone. I know I agonized about the email address. Checked it so many times.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
He will probably come back to you after the week end if you wrote your email after Thursday. He also responded to me on Mondays.

D

Djx

Jul 1, 2018
Thank you everyone. I know I agonized about the email address. Checked it so many times.
Any update? Have you heard from him? Could you keep me posted when you receive N? Also are you in the US?