• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
I wrote out notes months ago. Sealed them away, haven't looked at them since. I've considered re-writing them. I've heard shit where it's 50/50 that suicide notes make it from police to those they were actually intended for. Has anyone considered mailing them the day they choose to cbt? They'd come after-the-fact, which is probably a little f*cked, sure. But, I feel like it's better to ensure they actually get to where I want w/o interference.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Well, notes would always be after the fact, wouldn't they? I mean nobody can get them at the exact time you're CTB, or worse, before you CTB, and I doubt you'd want them to, anyway, would you? The thing about mailing them using the postal service is you need to be darn sure you're going to go through with it when you think you are, or, if you don't, you're going to have some real explaining to do to all who you send the notes to.

Actually, I plan on using postal mail to inform my local police department that I CTB and where to find my body, but only because I don't have anyone to find me. I suppose, eventually, someone would be summoned once my mail starts overflowing and the mail carrier, who is obligated by law, notifies authorities, but I see no reason to wait on that.

OICU812

OICU812

Aug 31, 2023
On my failed attempt, I checked into a Hilton Hotel on Friday, and I found a blue post office box nearby and put my letters in. That sealed the deal for me, as in there's no turning back once I mailed them.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I would use delayed emails over this. I think to my solicitor, asking them to inform the police but I also intend to attach my notes to the email. They'll need to contact those people anyway regarding the will.

I just think a physical note in the mail is too risky. The attempt may fail or we may decide against it when it comes to it but then, everyone will know. I guess it depends on whether your loved ones are aware of your ideation already. I don't fancy a stay in a psyche ward. I suspect that's where it would lead.

Reactions: Forveleth
A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
I would use delayed emails over this. I think to my solicitor, asking them to inform the police but I also intend to attach my notes to the email. They'll need to contact those people anyway regarding the will.

I just think a physical note in the mail is too risky. The attempt may fail or we may decide against it when it comes to it but then, everyone will know. I guess it depends on whether your loved ones are aware of your ideation already. I don't fancy a stay in a psyche ward. I suspect that's where it would lead.
That sounds like a good plan. How do you delay emails please? I didn't know you could do that. And can you stop the emails if you fail?

Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That sounds like a good plan. How do you delay emails please? I didn't know you could do that. And can you stop the emails if you fail?

I know some servers like Gmail allow you to shedule when the email will be sent. I expect if you Google it or, go on YouTube, it will go through the steps.

One word of caution though: I don't know how true this is but I've heard some emails are scanned for words like 'suicide'. Again- I don't know how true that is. I don't know if they only get scanned when they send but, to be on the safe side, I would put all the information in attachments and not in the main body of the email.

And yes- you can cancel the email before it sends if the attempt fails.

Reactions: alltoomuch2
R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
delayed email sounds like a great idea. if you're not sure about the reliability of the method, you could schedule the emails to some many hours after you imagine you did it (so if you could get access to your phone again, you could delete the scheduled one). or day/days after. to my situation and my method it's usable that way

Reactions: Forveleth and Linda