Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Would anyone sell their personal N to anyone for the right price?
I am sure there is someone with big bucks willing to pay a premium to get their hands on N considering the scarcity of N and the dignified and peaceful death it offers.

Let's say someone offered you a deal you can not refuse would you be tempted to accept the offer?

I know I would listen to an offer for sure. I don't mind ctb with SN instead and leave some money for my mother and sister.

Reactions: Astral316
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Been there, done that. Hope the fuckers enjoying the money

• Aww..
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, siray, Yorkshire91 and 3 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I would sell mine for no profit if I thought that someones need was greater than my own. That is the story of my life, always putting others before myself. I could not do sell anything to anyone who is suicidal so that I could profit from their despair. That is one of the many flaws of a capitalist system, someone is always looking to make a fast buck, often at the expense of someone else.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, liverpoolfan, Dishonorable and 13 others
F

fujjpp

Apr 20, 2019
I considered it, but the feeling of having an easy way out at anytime is pretty pretty calming

Reactions: a_strange_day, Life+me=error and Etherealdignity333
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Somebody here sold me their N that they had got from A because they weren't ready to use it and had personal experience losing a loved one to the same fatal disease that I'm dying from. I call her my Guardian Angel.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Dishonorable, alexithymia and 14 others
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
If anyone wants to sell me theirs I'm all for it
Peace/hugs

• Love
Reactions: AlePizarnik, Femmeboifailure, Timetoleave and 5 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If anyone wants to sell me theirs I'm all for it
Peace/hugs

This kind of post is an open invitation to scammers. Please be careful.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Notf1xable, rik and 9 others
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Somebody here sold me their N that they had got from A because they weren't ready to use it and had personal experience losing a loved one to the same fatal disease that I'm dying from. I call her my Guardian Angel.
Wow, congratulations. I would love to hear the story behind it. But I understand this is a sensitive topic to talk about as @Soul mentioned.
This kind of post is an open invitation to scammers. Please be careful.
I am very certain that @Nem or anyone else aren't going to fall for N scammers. No one will contact anyone or sell N to anybody.

However, as we can see with @Blackjack, success stories of buying and selling N exist between friends. Obviously, blackjack and the female memeber developerd a friendship first. And over time, they started to trust each other, which is an important element for this kind of transaction.

• Love
Reactions: MeltingHeart, Notf1xable, Blackjack and 1 other person
Y

Yorkshire91

Aug 30, 2019
Reactions: liverpoolfan, Disintegration, woxihuanni and 2 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
If I had it and knew I didn't need it then I'd just sell it for what I paid for it and if I could afford it give it away. Making profit from
Something like this really isn't a charitable thing to do. No I'm not rich but I see real pain on here and if it helped someone without me getting found out then yes I'd give it to them. I would hope one day someone would do the same and pay it forward.

Reactions: liverpoolfan and Life+me=error
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Wow, congratulations. I would love to hear the story behind it. But I understand this is a sensitive topic to talk about as @Soul mentioned.

I am very certain that @Nem or anyone else aren't going to fall for N scammers. No one will contact anyone or sell N to anybody.

However, as we can see with @Blackjack, success stories of buying and selling N exist between friends. Obviously, blackjack and the female memeber developerd a friendship first. And over time, they started to trust each other, which is an important element for this kind of transaction.

Actually we weren't friends beforehand, she just reached out to me here after learning my story. But we quickly became friends, built up a trust as you say, and I am still in contact with her. She was/is incredible and even offered to not accept payment until I had successfully received my N shipment from her. I will be forever grateful for her mercy & kindness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: liverpoolfan, Soul, GlowingCactus and 6 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Actually we weren't friends beforehand, she just reached out to me here after learning my story. But we quickly became friends, built up a trust as you say, and I am still in contact with her. She was/is incredible and even offered to not accept payment until I had successfully received my N shipment from her. I will be forever grateful for her mercy & kindness.
Lovely to know their are people like that out there ❤️

Reactions: liverpoolfan, Soul, Life+me=error and 2 others
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Lovely to know their are people like that out there ❤

There are some pretty amazing people right here, that's for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Soul, frees, Kirkscoobz and 3 others
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Seeing as my circumstances have changed I would be open to the idea but I don't have pay pal or anything like that so you would have to come to me, bank transfers are good but open to abuse.

Reactions: Life+me=error, Femmeboifailure, SJP and 3 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I do it via PayPal or bank transfer but what worries me is me sending it to someone after they have paid and it gets intercepted by customs. Someone losing money like this would make me feel awful.

L

Ln42

Ihm/iai
Jun 13, 2018
Hi Rachel74,

I see you are in the UK like myself so getting this to you would be no problem, you wouldn't have to send me money directly.
It's a shame Swansea is a 12 hour round trip from where I am!

Reactions: Kirkscoobz
C

Charltree

Sep 24, 2019
Hi Kirkscoobz,

I have just posted in the thread above - I am extremely ill(fear it's terminal)and looking for a peaceful way out before it's too late. I'm desperate - I could get to Swansea - I live in Birmingham and money isn't a problem. I'm at my wits end - tried partial hanging but couldn't hit the carotid artery in order to pass out.
Hi Kirkscoobz,

I have just posted in the thread above - I am extremely ill(fear it's terminal)and looking for a peaceful way out before it's too late. I'm desperate - I could get to Swansea - I live in Birmingham and money isn't a problem. I'm at my wits end - tried partial hanging but couldn't hit the carotid artery in order to pass out.

My original post was in the ' Please help me with N' thread. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Soul and nolongerhurting
K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
Any other people willing to sell N closer to home?

Feel free to pm me.

C

Charltree

Sep 24, 2019
Hi Kirkscoobz,

I posted the following in the 'Please help me with N thread' and then came across this thread - I'm basically in a desperate situation and looking for a peaceful way out before it's too late.

'Hi, I have been a lurker for a couple of weeks. I stumbled across your affable community while looking for a peaceful way out. I have suffered with anxiety/depression for the majority of my life and now my physical health is deteriorating rapidly by the day. I'm pretty sure it's late stage Cancer after being misdiagnosed a number of times. I am awaiting test results to confirm this, but I'm pretty much convinced by now, I feel awful(urgent referrals). N seems to be ideal method, but obviously difficult to get hold of - tried partial hanging but couldn't hit the carotid artery in order to pass out. I'm from the UK and I feel my time is running out. I'm desperate for a peaceful exit before it gets too late. I have money for N, but I don't know if a shipment from A would get to the UK in time, if at all.
Are there any other methods that are peaceful with fairly easy access?

Thanks y'all'

• Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Hi Kirkscoobz,

My original post was in the ' Please help me with N' thread. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
I go to Birmingham once a month x

C

Charltree

Sep 24, 2019
Hi,

Sorry to hear of the troubles you are and have experienced,
But you do realise I am in the UK also and have N for sale, if you need more info please message me if you want to.

All the best.

Yeah, I'm more than interested - I have to post 5 messages to pm don't I?

S

SJP

Sep 26, 2019
Hi,

Sorry to hear of the troubles you are and have experienced,
But you do realise I am in the UK also and have N for sale, if you need more info please message me if you want to.

All the best.

Hi Kirkscoobz,

I am brand new to this forum but have been lurking for a few weeks now. I VERY much would like to buy your N if it's still available? I will pay whatever you want - I just really want it for the peace of mind. I'm based in Hertfordshire and am willing to drive up to Wales to pick it up.

Unfortunately because I'm a new member, I don't think I can private message you. Are you able to message me? Hopefully you still have it available.

Thanks.

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
This thread is an invite to scammers.
Please be careful all.

From the forum rules FAQ:

Sell, buy, offer, or request products or money
  • We don't allow any transaction or offer for transactions on the forum. This website is not a marketplace.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Letmego. Please and Life+me=error
C

Charltree

Sep 24, 2019
Hi Kirkscoobz,

I am brand new to this forum but have been lurking for a few weeks now. I VERY much would like to buy your N if it's still available? I will pay whatever you want - I just really want it for the peace of mind. I'm based in Hertfordshire and am willing to drive up to Wales to pick it up.

Unfortunately because I'm a new member, I don't think I can private message you. Are you able to message me? Hopefully you still have it available.

Thanks.

Hi SJP,

I don't want
Hi Kirkscoobz,

Thanks.

Hi SJP,

I don't know your situation, but would you please be willing to give me a free run on the N. Along with my ongoing mental health problems, tomorrow I am likely to be told that I have cancer - I believe that it's advanced as I feel terrible - and have been misdiagnosed for a while now. I don't want to sound like a prick, but I'm desperate - I don't know how long I've got.

All the best.

• Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I wouldn't give it away. It's my most precious possession. There is no price for a peaceful death. You could offer me 10'000 bucks and I wouldn't want to give it away.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, a_strange_day, Life+me=error and 1 other person
Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
It is a terrible idea to sell N or any other substance for suicide. If you do I believe that would be manslaughter. It is highly unlikely for courts to go after people seeking suicide but they would have no problem going after "dealers." Leave it to A and others who are fully committed to the necessary security.

Reactions: Disintegration, Dreamwithinadream, Letmego. Please and 1 other person
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I wouldn't give away $800 that's the cost on the black market, please don't ask for it free as this is someone death you are asking for for free.

Reactions: Charltree
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Wow having someone to share / sell their N would be awesome specially for someone like me in India where its almost impossible to get N. But selling it for a profit to a fellow community member sounds so disgusting and selfish and very mean considering we are all in the same boat. God I want to get out of this depression asap ... Need to ctb but dont have the balls for it ..

Reactions: liverpoolfan
M

MercuryAce

Sep 17, 2019
I'm surprised that there hasn't any kind of Walther White style operation sprung up; considering the scarcity of N and the demand it would certainly be highly profitable. Now, I don't have the chemical background to fully assess this but I've seen some tutorials on how to make N and it seems to be absolutely doable with some chemical knowledge and basic lab equipment like many drug kitchens already have.

Reactions: AlePizarnik and Dubs