Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
I'm surprised that there hasn't any kind of Walther White style operation sprung up; considering the scarcity of N and the demand it would certainly be highly profitable. Now, I don't have the chemical background to fully assess this but I've seen some tutorials on how to make N and it seems to be absolutely doable with some chemical knowledge and basic lab equipment like many drug kitchens already have.
Or pitch it to Vince Gilligan.

Reactions: MercuryAce and Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I'm surprised that there hasn't any kind of Walther White style operation sprung up; considering the scarcity of N and the demand it would certainly be highly profitable. Now, I don't have the chemical background to fully assess this but I've seen some tutorials on how to make N and it seems to be absolutely doable with some chemical knowledge and basic lab equipment like many drug kitchens already have.
I could see it now cooking in their trailer

Reactions: MercuryAce
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
I don't know, selling controlled substances is no joke and whoever here attempts it is probably not as well prepared to hide his traces as this A guy was... I would think twice about it.

Reactions: Rachel74
walker

walker

Apr 8, 2019
I wouldn't think people who are ready to ctb are too worried about the selling of controlled substances though..
I too think that some operation to spring up people making, and then selling, this shit would be happening. But then what if that person then had a purpose in life and was no longer suicidal? hm

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
I wouldn't think people who are ready to ctb are too worried about the selling of controlled substances though..
They should, getting in trouble like that could mess up your plans.

Reactions: Dubs
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
I do it via PayPal or bank transfer but what worries me is me sending it to someone after they have paid and it gets intercepted by customs. Someone losing money like this would make me feel awful.
Holy shit, you do? How much assuming you still sell it?

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I would never sell or part with my N. Not for any amount of money. Wasn't particularly hard to get >1yr ago. But yea. No way would I do that under any circumstances.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kingkelly
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I think at mo it's a bit dangerous selling it on. I got a bit spooked this week by a member on here who as now gone offering all sorts of money to buy it.

Reactions: Kingkelly
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Anyone in USA want to sell their N? Willing to pay. Pm me. Thank yiu

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Anyone in Canada willing to part with their N or F feel free to message me
Peace/hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: GreyClouds
B

Bluma180

Sep 20, 2019
I think at mo it's a bit dangerous selling it on. I got a bit spooked this week by a member on here who as now gone offering all sorts of money to buy it.

Comedy, and goes to show that post counts, content, and length of membership can mean a lot, or very little as in this case. Character and facts are everything. Tell what actually happened, or should I with evidence? What a weird thing to say. I am new, but at least honest/transparent. Yikes.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I thought it was not allowed on here to post asking if anyone wants to sell there N or SN? but above I see posts- so is it ok to ask?!

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
no i need it for myself. i guess i'm selfish

S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
I would really like to buy someones N! Im in desperate need and would use it immediately. Ill pay for it of cause.