mango-meridian

mango-meridian

Apr 5, 2024
I didn't want to say anything because I was afraid I would get banned from the forum.

I started reading some old goodbye, etc threads and the first thing that came to my head was a couple of teenage girls after school or at lunch time fucking with us as some cruel joke.

Suicide is not a form of entertainment. It's scary.
Honestly, people need better forms of entertainment. Totally sick.

J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
People need to keep in mind that no one knows for sure. It's rude to speculate especially in what is essentially a goodbye thread. I'm surprised the mods haven't locked this thread by now.

Reactions: FadingSentinel, mango-meridian and Tonkpils
memoriesofyesterday

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
People need to keep in mind that no one knows for sure. It's rude to speculate especially in what is essentially a goodbye thread. I'm surprised the mods haven't locked this thread by now.

Most certainly. How awful for Scott and his new GF with a backpack (and their 3 kids)

And wife?

And how about that guy who booked a hotel room and was worried about that "brown" paper bag because of the beer while he lay dying in a motel room.

ENOUGH!

THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS.

We are serious people and we should be taken seriously.

Last edited:
mango-meridian

mango-meridian

Apr 5, 2024
Yeah, it is rude and I definitely feel bad in some ways for doing that.

At the same time, I think it's also rude to lie to and manipulate real people (us) who are trying to be supportive for someone in their final hours. We have feelings too.

But, yeah, we don't know the truth. I guess I'll try and refrain from speculating in the future and instead just ignore them if I suspect trolling/lying, etc.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and memoriesofyesterday
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
Most certainly. How awful for Scott and his new GF with a backpack (and their 3 kids)

And wife?

And how about that guy who booked a hotel room and was worried about that "brown" paper bag because of the beer while he lay dying in a motel room.

ENOUGH!

Enough of the fucking anime avatars ( how about that ? Is there really anyone under the age of 40 here? )

THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS.

We are serious people and we should be taken seriously.
What is your malfunction? Do you know these people personally? Are you friends with his wife? Why do you care about whether or not he cheated? This is the internet. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt. However on a site like this it should definitely be innocent until PROVEN guilty. There are multiple instances of people still here who came back after making goodbye threads to speculation and essentially being called liars. That's WRONG. We tell people if they choose to not go through with ctb they'll be welcomed back. If you think it's fake then just move on. What if he is dead and his wife or kids find this site and read this shit?? Maybe you should ask yourself why it bothers you so much.
Yeah, it is rude and I definitely feel bad in some ways for doing that.

At the same time, I think it's also rude to lie to and manipulate real people (us) who are trying to be supportive for someone in their final hours. We have feelings too.

But, yeah, we don't know the truth. I guess I'll try and refrain from speculating in the future and instead just ignore them if I suspect trolling/lying, etc.
I get it and it's really not my place to say anything. Sometimes some of them do dound fishy but I know for me I always think about what if the family finds their posts and sees people essentially calling them liars and frauds. I don't know if he did or didn't and his last few were odd. Sometimes people do make a new thread about suspect goodbye threads to discuss them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonkpils
memoriesofyesterday

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
What is your malfunction? Do you know these people personally? Are you friends with his wife? Why do you care about whether or not he cheated? This is the internet. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt. However on a site like this it should definitely be innocent until PROVEN guilty. There are multiple instances of people still here who came back after making goodbye threads to speculation and essentially being called liars. That's WRONG. We tell people if they choose to not go through with ctb they'll be welcomed back. If you think it's fake then just move on. What if he is dead and his wife or kids find this site and read this shit?? Maybe you should ask yourself why it bothers you
Your first sentence and half your paragraph states it out simply dear.

And no, suicide shouldn't be taken with a "grain of salt".

I call it intuition.

I don't like the exclamation marks and expletives. It's sounds like a TV drama.

I wish you the best.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
I still can't stress my point of my first answer enough for anyone stressing out about his wife and kids;

Having parents is a privilege. Not something that is to be expected. I get all your points of how that should be ideally be the case. But for fucks sake that's not how reality works.

My daughter doesn't even know anymore that i was her mom for the first 1,5 years and lost her cause my ex was/is a manipulative POS and my mom thinks im anything that's wrong with the world basically. My abusive, still meth addicted ex still sees her. I was always a great mom and everyone told me, still i cant see her, he can.

I found out at 25 yo that my dad is not my actual dad, just some dude who made my life hell, only cause he also fucked my mom at some point.

I will never find out who my dad is cause my mom either really doesn't know or doesn't want to tell me.

I'm a very weird case but there are so many orphans in the world that no one gives 2 flying fucks about, it's nice that y'all wanna give one about his girls, but in the grand scheme of things; it's like having clean drinking water from a tap.

Reactions: Tonkpils and mango-meridian
FadingSentinel

FadingSentinel

Sep 28, 2024
Let's not forget that he mentioned he suffers from being schizoaffective, which could definitly affect the posts and what is being said, especially when suffering from active symptoms, it's true that some of the posts have been hard to understand but it's not right to jump onto calling someone a liar. We don't know what's going on but for all we know he could have already ctb.

• Love
Reactions: Tonkpils and mango-meridian
memoriesofyesterday

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
Sail on Scott!!

I wish him the best. We all do.

Maybe I'm in a minority...but I don't want to be encouraged here by stupid ass children in between locker breaks.

I wasn't the first to call it. Glad I'm still here on the forum.

But gracious for whomever the first person here who had the guts to question this thread.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
TransfemCutter

TransfemCutter

She/her
Aug 2, 2024
It seems most people were against this, but there are so many factors at play. I live with a mum with depression and likely also bpd. Parents with disorders can also affect their children. I am strongly pro choice. Likely more than the average person in this thread and I respect and commend your decision. At this point you have likely passed and I pray that you'll achieve the peace and closure you need and I hope your family recovers in the way they will eventually have to. Safe travels. Much love.

• Love
Reactions: justpathetic
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
It seems most people were against this, but there are so many factors at play. I live with a mum with depression and likely also bpd. Parents with disorders can also affect their children. I am strongly pro choice. Likely more than the average person in this thread and I respect and commend your decision. At this point you have likely passed and I pray that you'll achieve the peace and closure you need and I hope your family recovers in the way they will eventually have to. Safe travels. Much love.
I couldn't agree with you more.