• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
I keep going on and on about this thought I have and I can not come to an agreement with myself. So I someone would like to help elaborate on this topic, it would be very insightful.
Because my father abused me, my whole life until 13 years old, I now have a very close relationship with my mother. She also has been though a lot when she was a child but nothing helped her. I tell her everything that is going on with my life because since I started cutting myself she needs the reassurance.
My question is: is it selfish for a mother ( who only has her daughter ) to make her daughter keep fighting for her life because she can not lose her daughter?

C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Yes, having children is usually most sellfish act in existence and requiring them to endure suffering just because losing them will cause parent's suffering is also sellfhish asf.
Is like saying please suffer so I won't have to.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
It is in some ways. But I think it is more complex than that. It depends also what you think. Do you really just stay alive because of her? What do you really want? Are you ok with her wanting to know every detail that is going on in your head? Especially this last thing I personally find a bit.... let's say dangerous. But it all just depends on how you feel. If it is ok for you then there s nothing wrong with it. Best of luck đź«‚.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, it's beyond selfish to so harmfully impose existence in the first place and expect that individual to suffer for decades on end until they die anyway against their wishes. Suicide is a human right and personal decision, it's up to the individual whether to continue or not and it's not something for others to decide as after all it's not their existence.

Reactions: iloverachel
bearbrikk

bearbrikk

Listen to the voice in your head
May 2, 2024
Whilst I agree with that statement, I still think it is her sense of instinct to hold on to someone in order to feel okay. But I agree, what matters most is what I would like.