• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Most people are unaware of the cardiotoxic glycosides of the easily available Oleander( Nerium Oleander or common oOleander), I have this shrub growing in both my front and rear garden. Suicide by cardiotoxic glycosides seems to be a popular method in northern Si Lanka with the abundance of Thevetia peruviana, which like Oleander is also member of the Apocynaceae family (see third link).

'' [o]leander poisoning can be fatal with relatively small amounts ingested. Osterloh and associates calculated the lethal oleander leaf dose of their patient to be approximately 4 gm''

'' there has been reports that as little as one leaf has on occasion caused death in humans.''

'' People have committed suicide by boiling oleander leaves, then drinking the water, a kind of suicide tea''

Symptoms after taking can include '' stomach pain, vomiting, dizziness, visual effects, cardiac dysrhythmias such as conduction block affecting the sinus and AV nodes, low blood pressure ''

• Hugs
Reactions: myopybyproxy, Hopeindeath! and pthnrdnojvsc
R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
It's extremely painful, usually four hours to death IF you die. If you're young and healthy you will inevitably suffer a lot but then recover. Sri Lanka doesn't have the medical facilities like the western world and so the predominance of the method has shown more deaths due to lack of facilities. Unless you are committed to death, where you are alone and do not call for help, and are willing to eat the plant continually until you die, in extreme pain, vomiting and heart issues and flu, avoid this method unless it's all you have.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: corvoscuro, unkuto, Shu and 1 other person
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
It's extremely painful, usually four hours to death IF you die. If you're young and healthy you will inevitably suffer a lot but then recover. Sri Lanka doesn't have the medical facilities like the western world and so the predominance of the method has shown more deaths due to lack of facilities. Unless you are committed to death, where you are alone and do not call for help, and are willing to eat the plant continually until you die, in extreme pain, vomiting and heart issues and flu, avoid this method unless it's all you have.
I'm not going this route. Was reading up on toxic plants and stumbled across this one as I grow it at home....I wasn't aware of it's toxic properties.

R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
I first considered it as my method when I was released out of hospital for another suicide attempt.

It's prevalent in my town and everyone is taught it's poisonous. Just not quite as poisonous because it's a long death.

Reactions: Shu
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I got super excited when I first started reading this as I thought it could be my new way out of here, gutted to see it is not going to be a viable method...back to the jumping board then....

Reactions: Ghostmaster
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
I got super excited when I first started reading this as I thought it could be my new way out of here, gutted to see it is not going to be a viable method...back to the jumping board then....
Jumping is a bad method

FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
'' People have committed suicide by boiling oleander leaves, then drinking the water, a kind of suicide tea''

...I think I like this idea.

Reactions: Ghostmaster and BLUE1970
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Jumping is a bad method
Almost all methods run the risk of failure, jumping from the correct height lowers the possibility of failure and lowering the possibility of failure is the best one can hope for when choosing a method.
...I think I like this idea.
Seems quite a civilized method...I wonder, would I have a slice of cake with the tea!

Reactions: Ghostmaster and Time to fly
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Almost all methods run the risk of failure, jumping from the correct height lowers the possibility of failure and lowering the possibility of failure is the best one can hope for when choosing a method.

Seems quite a civilized method...I wonder, would I have a slice of cake with the tea!
Agree if you study heights and gravity speed and do your calculations then you lower the risk of failure...

Reactions: BLUE1970
UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
Maybe not such a good idea after all. :'( I read the article on it, and it looks like it varies in how fast it can kill. It can be very slow and can burn your throat and stomach. Though it does slow the heart down a lot, so at least it wouldn't leave you with a fast heartbeat. I don't know if combining SN and Oleander would work?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Maybe not such a good idea after all. :'( I read the article on it, and it looks like it varies in how fast it can kill. It can be very slow and can burn your throat and stomach. Though it does slow the heart down a lot, so at least it wouldn't leave you with a fast heartbeat. I don't know if combining SN and Oleander would work?
It seems like it can take hours though and sometime not even be fatal.
Same reason I'm looking into the store this because I know there has to be other methods out that are more peaceful than SN. I'd rather take a poisonous plant than an inorganic salt lol
I wish I could find something I could trip out on while dying.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnravelingWinter
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021

Same reason I'm looking into the store this because I know there has to be other methods out that are more peaceful than SN. I'd rather take a poisonous plant than an inorganic salt lol
I wish I could find something I could trip out on while dying.
combine LSD or psilocybin with methadone OD (combine with benzos, alcohol, etc other methods as you desire)

empty a few balloons of nitrous oxide into your bag (with your head in the bag) before you start the inert gas or take a few whippets as you start the CO

do some datura, DMT, salvia, 2c-b etc (NOT all at once, i feel the need to clarify. these are alternate options) a few hours before you step off the chair or jump

snort some ketamine or smoke a bowl before you pull the trigger

etc

MDMA would not recommend - might end up so happy that you change your mind halfway through

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: WanderingWater and Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
combine LSD or psilocybin with methadone OD (combine with benzos, alcohol, etc other methods as you desire)

empty a few balloons of nitrous oxide into your bag (with your head in the bag) before you start the inert gas or take a few whippets as you start the CO

do some datura, DMT, salvia, 2c-b etc a few hours before you step off the chair or jump

snort some ketamine or smoke a bowl before you pull the trigger

etc

MDMA would not recommend - might end up so happy that you change your mind halfway through
Lol yeah. I don't have access to any of those things anymore. I'm sure I could find them if i tried hard enough.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I would think the nausea and vomiting would be too much if combined

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Beta blockers slow the heart rate also,metaprolol