mrease

mrease

store brand sadboi
Nov 3, 2020
Hey everyone,

New to the forum. Thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm a 24 year old American living abroad at the moment. I've been suicidal for the last 12 years. I don't think I'm ready to CTB quite yet. I have a lot of stuff I want to accomplish first, and I have a loving girlfriend that I don't deserve in the slightest. But every day, I feel my mental health slipping inch by inch. I'm a borderline alcoholic. I feel like a terrible person a lot, and to be honest it's mostly the guilt of hurting people from my suicide that's keeping me around. Eventually, there will come a day when I either OD on heroin or blow my brains out.

I'm really fascinated by death. I spend a lot of time looking up pictures and videos of suicides, especially ones done with firearms. I took my username from the relaxation bodies have after shooting themselves. There's some kind of art to them that I appreciate. I especially like the term Catch The Bus. It reminds me of the ending to Syd and Nancy when they get in the taxi. I came to Sanctioned Suicide because I felt like this was the only place I could talk openly and not be judged. Posts on Reddit's SuicideWatch are almost never answered. Any ways thanks for listening. If you want to DM me or anything I'm all ears.

Mr Ease

• Hugs
Reactions: BLUE1970, grungeCat, stygal and 5 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay :heart: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
opiatedreamz

opiatedreamz

no-life king
Oct 31, 2020
hey welcome :heart: i hope you find what you're looking for here. i love the pic btw (;

Reactions: Silvermorning
opiatedreamz

opiatedreamz

no-life king
Oct 31, 2020
my profile pic is from a manga called impossibility defense, or just funouhan. it's a real cool manga, it's still being translated to english as of right now.

mrease

mrease

store brand sadboi
Nov 3, 2020
my profile pic is from a manga called impossibility defense, or just funouhan. it's a real cool manga, it's still being translated to english as of right now.
oh nice. my japanese is beginner level right now i'll have to wait to read it haha

opiatedreamz

opiatedreamz

no-life king
Oct 31, 2020
there's an english translation up to chapter 36 part 2/3 right now, the rest is being translate, so if you want to check it out there's that at least as of now <3

SuicideRed

SuicideRed

Nov 21, 2020
Nice to meet you. I'm also new to the forum. I hope we can get to know each other!