Treku

Treku

why am I even alive
Oct 15, 2023
This was just a completely random thought that I had. anyone have any thoughts on it? like would it work also what acid. I was thinking smth like hydrochloric acid. I also don't know if it's safe or gonna lead to me fucking myself up lol. so yeah any ideas are welcome :)

S

Svenhog

Oct 26, 2023
It will most likely just lead to you fucking yourself up. Wouldn't recommend it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, Praestat_Mori, Treku and 1 other person
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
It will most likely just lead to uou fucking yourself up. Wouldn't recommend it.
which is the point but also I couldn't have said it better myself :ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Treku
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Ohh I thought about that too but Id dont do it. It probably would burn like hell. idk how dangerous hydrochloric acid is but I'd be scared I'd have to to go see a doctor after that

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Treku
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't recommend it. You can search for pictures "acid burns" ... they don't look very appealing especially when sulfuric acid is involved.

Reactions: Kundalini Guy
I Can't Say

I Can't Say

Oct 21, 2023
Burned myself with glacial acetic acid (basically nuclear-powered vinegar) cleaning glassware carelessly in chem lab. Just got a blister, but my hand was actually under running water at the time, so it could have been much worse. If you have access to strong acids, do be careful with them.

• Love
Reactions: Treku
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Hydrochloric acid is the weakest of the strong acids and considered the easiest to handle. Other strong acids include
Nitric acid, Sulfuric acid, hydrobromic acid, Hydroiodic acid, Perchloric acid and Chloric acid.
While the damage caused by a regular burn can be minimised by rapidly cooling the area, caustic burns are harder to contain (especially if you're not prepared for it). The effects can be very serious.
The stronger the acid, the higher the concentration of protons in it and hence there's a greater chance of it binding to your skin.
Rather you than me. I was once sold some pretty strong acid in place of the crystal meth I had ordered. As soon as I opened the bag, my eyes started burning. I immediately spent a good 20 minutes rinsing my eyes with water. Fortunately I figured out what it was and disposed of it before inhaling any.. which could have done some serious damage.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Treku, EvisceratedJester and I Can't Say
G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
I have access to strong acids daily as im doing a uni degree that involves lab work. Thought similarly and figured ive already got enough scars i might aswell try it but i really wouldnt recommend it. The feeling isnt like cutting it didnt rlly release any anger or other feelings and almost felt like my own sh (one of the few things i have control of) had been taken away from me. Its hard to describe but the pain was different it wasnt quite like burning but thats the closest thing i can compare it to and overall wasnt pleasent like cutting is. Worse was the after effects which i wont go into but they were pretty grim, didnt leave any pretty marks like scars and just looked rlly ugly and felt even worse for quite a while. It was a really weird experience to put into words and feelings but it wasnt anything like other SH ive tried (including burning) and overall was not pleasent at all

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Treku and I Can't Say