• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

senzim

senzim

Apr 15, 2023
I know some members find aiding immoral but I am desperate to cut and I have no razors left, scissors are locked away, does anyone have any suggestions or methods of getting a blade/razor of some sort?

Reactions: Spoon_Selfharms
Spoon_Selfharms

Spoon_Selfharms

Apr 6, 2023
Pencil sharpener,a rock if (you're desperate , I've done it before) you can always pinch yourself or you can take out the tiny blade in those cheap disposable razor you can Dm or you want

• Love
Reactions: senzim
senzim

senzim

Apr 15, 2023
Pencil sharpener,a rock if (you're desperate , I've done it before) you can always pinch yourself or you can take out the tiny blade in those cheap disposable razor you can Dm or you want
I've tried before but I end up bending the blade can you guide me please. šŸ™

Spoon_Selfharms

Spoon_Selfharms

Apr 6, 2023
I've tried before but I end up bending the blade can you guide me please. šŸ™
I used to take a pliers to broke the plastic on both side then try to take out the blade as best as possible honestly it doesn't matter much if the blade is bent

• Love
RedIris

RedIris

Feb 23, 2023
If you got nails that arent cut down all the day you can bite off a piece and whats left is really sharp. Ik i used to self harm like that in a school bathrooms long time ago. It aint much but it was okay for me when I had literaly nothing else

• Love