parader

parader

bpd cursed
Apr 15, 2023
just rambling really, pay it no mind
recently both of my therapists and my family mentioned how well i'm doing right now, and how they're happy i'm this better
i can kind of agree to some level, looking back at the past 10 years, i'm quite ok-ish for a while now
last time self-harming or hospitalized was in 2018, i'm not even binge drinking anymore or doing recreational drugs
sobriety even seems feasible every now and then, some days alcohol doesn't even cross my mind
and yet a functional day-to-day life still seems so far-fetched, it's hard to stay optimistic while right now i'm only managing to stay alive and not hating it that much every second
i'm really giving it my everything but time waits for no one and i overstayed my welcome long ago
sometimes i just wonder how long much longer will it take, how much more can i wait it out and what even for
i don't even dare wish for happiness, i just want to be somewhat steady productive, financially ok and enjoy things once in a while
and even that i'm not sure i can ever achieve
feels like it'd take a miracle but i don't believe in those

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: bluesoapyskies, Under Pressure, VioletNight and 1 other person
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
just rambling really, pay it no mind
recently both of my therapists and my family mentioned how well i'm doing right now, and how they're happy i'm this better
i can kind of agree to some level, looking back at the past 10 years, i'm quite ok-ish for a while now
last time self-harming or hospitalized was in 2018, i'm not even binge drinking anymore or doing recreational drugs
sobriety even seems feasible every now and then, some days alcohol doesn't even cross my mind
and yet a functional day-to-day life still seems so far-fetched, it's hard to stay optimistic while right now i'm only managing to stay alive and not hating it that much every second
i'm really giving it my everything but time waits for no one and i overstayed my welcome long ago
sometimes i just wonder how long much longer will it take, how much more can i wait it out and what even for
i don't even dare wish for happiness, i just want to be somewhat steady productive, financially ok and enjoy things once in a while
and even that i'm not sure i can ever achieve
feels like it'd take a miracle but i don't believe in those
Hope you manage to get there. Hope we all do 🫶🏼♥️

• Love
Reactions: parader
parader

parader

bpd cursed
Apr 15, 2023
Hope you manage to get there. Hope we all do 🫶🏼♥️
thank you! <3
i really do hope that i'll work it out somehow someday, even when i can't believe in myself enough to see it actually happening
i can only hope and put the effort in

• Hugs
Reactions: venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
thank you! <3
i really do hope that i'll work it out somehow someday, even when i can't believe in myself enough to see it actually happening
i can only hope and put the effort in
Rooting for you!🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: parader
VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Any progress is good progress, it's great how far you've managed to come. I hope things keep getting better for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Under Pressure and parader