• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I would normally visit other sites( non-suicidal sites), play games on my phone, or I would go to google and search stupid shit out of boredom.

Now that I been here about a week, as soon as I wake up, coming to SS is the first thing I do. Then it's here all day, minus the few minutes I put my phone down.

It seems as if SS has become my safe haven for me to speak freely about my ups and downs, suicidal thoughts, and whatever else comes to mind at any given time.

My life outside of here is pretty well dead. I avoid people because I hate them. I don't communicate with people for different reasons. I am not a social person.

But, every once in a while, I need some place to go, and someone to vent to. And if I ever needed a "true family" to be able to vent to, it is here.

So thanks to all of you, I feel a little more free than I have in a good while.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: ForgottenTomb, casual_existence, 4everDone and 4 others