• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HopeisjustaPoison

Sep 19, 2023
In theory, gunshot is probably the easiest method I have access to with a high likelihood of success.

I understand there is a chance to end up a vegetable. My understanding is that aiming for the brain stem (bottom of back of head) is the most lethal target.

I've never used a gun before. What do I need to know? Will a salesman ask questions if I buy a gun I don't know how to use? If a pistol will do the trick, is there anything wrong with buying the cheapest pistol available?

Reactions: seekingrelease22
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
For people who want to end their life by means of a gun, a shotgun is usually the most effective. Pistols can work, but it's best to use a large caliber weapon, like a .357 or .44 caliber with hollow-point ammunition. From all indications, shooting into the mouth at a slightly upward angle is the best way. Are you going to go into the gun shop acting all nervous? If you do, a salesman may very well ask you questions about why you want a gun. I don't know where you are, but, if in the US, you will have to pass a background check before you can purchase a weapon.