thalasabin

thalasabin

Hide in the love
Nov 29, 2023
I feel like the only thing that can make up for me being a shitty person is if I commit suicide. I hate myself so much and I regret too much. I especially regret the way I treated other people. I feel like if I kill myself they will forgive me. I want to die for my friends and family. I am ashamed of myself. I don't deserve to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: AntHills, todeswunsch and Forever Sleep
U

unlovablesince02

Nov 28, 2023
I feel the exact same way.

Reactions: thalasabin
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
I relate to you in a way.
I don't think any1 would forgive me for ctb'ing (religious family) but I think it would benefit them in a long run.
I don't think I'm a good person to have around, I don't bring anything positive into any1's life, rather the other way around. They could be hurt at first but after some time I think that it would be all for the good. I think that w/out me they all would be just happier.

• Hugs
Reactions: AntHills
thalasabin

thalasabin

Hide in the love
Nov 29, 2023
I relate to you in a way.
I don't think any1 would forgive me for ctb'ing (religious family) but I think it would benefit them in a long run.
I don't think I'm a good person to have around, I don't bring anything positive into any1's life, rather the other way around. They could be hurt at first but after some time I think that it would be all for the good. I think that w/out me they all would be just happier.
Not only do I wanna seek forgiveness from my friends by committing suicide but I of course wanna be rid of my mental pain. The shame and guilt is too much to handle. I'm too scared to end it though.

• Hugs
Reactions: AntHills
M

mytrauma

Nov 28, 2023
I can't go on anymore
I feel like the only thing that can make up for me being a shitty person is if I commit suicide. I hate myself so much and I regret too much. I especially regret the way I treated other people. I feel like if I kill myself they will forgive me. I want to die for my friends and family. I am ashamed of myself. I don't deserve to live.
I feel the same

D

Desp

Nov 27, 2023
Not only do I wanna seek forgiveness from my friends by committing suicide but I of course wanna be rid of my mental pain. The shame and guilt is too much to handle. I'm too scared to end it though.
I kind of feel the same way. My guilt and shame is too much for me to make significant progress in life.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You will care about absolutely none of that when you're dead. That's the whole point of being dead lol.