GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I've meant to write this before and maybe I did IDK. You can watch actual CTB at a site called Best Gore dot com. The point is that someone can see what exactly they would have to go through. This is not to help pro or con, but maybe some will change their mind. At least I would hope they could realise how difficult a task this can be. There is a list of CTB but they use the "other" term for it. There are other types of endings there as well. It can help refine a method or cause you to find a better method if there seems to be one for your case. THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT! DO NOT COMMENT THERE!! The people there and the website itself are not the place for that. The stuff you get away with here in the comments will get you insulted and laughed at there. Explore the comments if you wish but it would be a very bad idea to comment. Simply use the site as extra homework. You could also look up faces of death, traces of death, and many other death documentaries (they dont seem to make them anymore). This is a good way to get another perspective on CTB. It might help some of you and it might not. The site itself is horrific. Please be careful going there as it can be a rough trip. I hope this helps. Dont say you werent warned though. I love you guys and hope the best for you all either way. ❤

• Love
Reactions: death137, insanedoomer, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 5 others
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Another site to visit / join for ctb vids is Documenting Reality, loads on there. They are very sad to see.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, TheGoodGuy, GarageKarate07 and 1 other person
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Another site to visit / join for ctb vids is Documenting Reality, loads on there. They are very sad to see.
Been a member on that site for over 8 years and it has WAY more content and on bestgore often the videos won´t play and for some reason I can´t sign up as a member despite having tried using two different email addresses.

And I agree with OP if you look at these sites for people ctb whether it being pictures or videos they are great for educational purposes but just don´t look in the comments the people on there are horrible they make fun of people dying and if it´s a suicide they make fun of that too or say the typical pro-life nonsense like they´re selfish.

Reactions: GarageKarate07, _Minsk, Yuki Tenuki and 4 others
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Been a member on that site for over 8 years and it has WAY more content and on bestgore often the videos won´t play and for some reason I can´t sign up as a member despite having tried using two different email addresses.

And I agree with OP if you look at these sites for people ctb whether it being pictures or videos they are great for educational purposes but just don´t look in the comments the people on there are horrible they make fun of people dying and if it´s a suicide they make fun of that too or say the typical pro-life nonsense like they´re selfish.

Yup, I've been a member for about 10 years+. It's a good site for sourcing videos of the act taking place, mostly hanging or jumping though, I've only seen a few chem methods and few gun shots. I remember one where a bloke hung himself with rave music playing in the background, his body looked as though it was dancing in time with the beat, most odd.

Reactions: esann7
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yup, I've been a member for about 10 years+. It's a good site for sourcing videos of the act taking place, mostly hanging or jumping though, I've only seen a few chem methods and few gun shots. I remember one where a bloke hung himself with rave music playing in the background, his body looked as though it was dancing in time with the beat, most odd.
Since have been a member on there so long how do you feel about that people have to pay a monthly subscription and even us members can´t sometimes not watch a video before we "donate" as they call it, it started as just one donation when they began demanding more money then it became a monthly subscription.

I even made a thread a few years back in 'the water cooler' (off-topic) room about how it´s unfair that we have to pay a monthly subscription since I clearly remember back when I joined it said 10$ for a LIFETIME subscription to the forum and because they need money (if that is even true) they suddenly change the deal and I got so many hateful messages for pointing out the hypocrisy of that and I should stop crying and just pay but for me I am more mad about the principal of it I told them that in the agreement when we first paid it said a lifetime so those members who bought the lifetime membership shouldn´t have to pay more, it´s fine if they want to change it so new members have to pay monthly since it´s the new agreement however I would not sign up for that the only reason I signed up was there was so much material on that forum and 10 bucks for a lifetime membership seemed like a decent deal. Bottom line it´s the best site for gore pictures and videos but the worst forum community I have encountered but in general all members on other gore sites are horrible people too they also laugh and make jokes in the comments and say there pro-life stuff at people who ctb and laugh and make jokes about them.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
At this point I don't think I have much more to learn from watching any

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
If you don't like sounds, be sure to mute the video. Nothing like hearing a 120lb body hit concrete after falling 12 floors.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: lofticries, Umbreon, popcorn and 3 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I've meant to write this before and maybe I did IDK. You can watch actual CTB at a site called Best Gore dot com. The point is that someone can see what exactly they would have to go through. This is not to help pro or con, but maybe some will change their mind. At least I would hope they could realise how difficult a task this can be. There is a list of CTB but they use the "other" term for it. There are other types of endings there as well. It can help refine a method or cause you to find a better method if there seems to be one for your case. THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT! DO NOT COMMENT THERE!! The people there and the website itself are not the place for that. The stuff you get away with here in the comments will get you insulted and laughed at there. Explore the comments if you wish but it would be a very bad idea to comment. Simply use the site as extra homework. You could also look up faces of death, traces of death, and many other death documentaries (they dont seem to make them anymore). This is a good way to get another perspective on CTB. It might help some of you and it might not. The site itself is horrific. Please be careful going there as it can be a rough trip. I hope this helps. Dont say you werent warned though. I love you guys and hope the best for you all either way. ❤
Most of the content on that website is: hanging from a ceiling fan, hanging generally, jumping under a train, jumping from height and occassional poisoning. Not particularly educational.

Reactions: Ardesevent
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I don't think there's much to learn from it either. It's a gore site, so there's only going to be the bloodiest and most painful methods on there for the most part.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and BLUE1970
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Since have been a member on there so long how do you feel about that people have to pay a monthly subscription and even us members can´t sometimes not watch a video before we "donate" as they call it, it started as just one donation when they began demanding more money then it became a monthly subscription.

I even made a thread a few years back in 'the water cooler' (off-topic) room about how it´s unfair that we have to pay a monthly subscription since I clearly remember back when I joined it said 10$ for a LIFETIME subscription to the forum and because they need money (if that is even true) they suddenly change the deal and I got so many hateful messages for pointing out the hypocrisy of that and I should stop crying and just pay but for me I am more mad about the principal of it I told them that in the agreement when we first paid it said a lifetime so those members who bought the lifetime membership shouldn´t have to pay more, it´s fine if they want to change it so new members have to pay monthly since it´s the new agreement however I would not sign up for that the only reason I signed up was there was so much material on that forum and 10 bucks for a lifetime membership seemed like a decent deal. Bottom line it´s the best site for gore pictures and videos but the worst forum community I have encountered but in general all members on other gore sites are horrible people too they also laugh and make jokes in the comments and say there pro-life stuff at people who ctb and laugh and make jokes about them.
I think it sucks tbh, but I can kinda of understand where it's coming from as I'd imagine it's time consuming running the site. It started off with vol donations and escalated. I'd be mad too if I had paid for a lifetime sub, fortunately I didn't...I became a member when the host was offering a set number of free memberships. I refuse to pay for content. Haven't been on there for a time, might have to log in tonight and see what's occurring. I quite like the vintage and medical oddities sections. Not interested in the murder vids as I don't like to see others suffer at the hands of others.
I don't think there's much to learn from it either. It's a gore site, so there's only going to be the bloodiest and most painful methods on there for the most part.

Admittedly there is a lot of pain and gore but there are other sub forums that are interesting, medical oddities and so forth. You can search for what you're looking for, there is quite a library of suicides on there. I've no time for the posters mind, most seem to get off insulting others members and enjoying the pain inflicted by others in the vids.
Most of the content on that website is: hanging from a ceiling fan, hanging generally, jumping under a train, jumping from height and occassional poisoning. Not particularly educational.
It's educational in the sense it allows one to see what happens before, during and after the event.

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I think it sucks tbh, but I can kinda of understand where it's coming from as I'd imagine it's time consuming running the site. It started off with vol donations and escalated. I'd be mad too if I had paid for a lifetime sub, fortunately I didn't...I became a member when the host was offering a set number of free memberships. I refuse to pay for content. Haven't been on there for a time, might have to log in tonight and see what's occurring. I quite like the vintage and medical oddities sections. Not interested in the murder vids as I don't like to see others suffer at the hands of others.
I should have saved a print screen picture of the agreement because technically it´s not legal for them to break the contract and it is in fact legal for people in my country to watch gore videos just not share them. I also refuse to pay for content especially monthly subscriptions is a no go for me, the only reason I even considered paying for the content on DR is like I said it was only 10 bucks for a LIFETIME membership which sounded like a good deal but even though it was only 10 bucks I still had to consider it but since it was only a one time payment I decided to pay for it.

Reactions: BLUE1970
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Is there an alternative to best gore? It doesn't exist anymore does it?

Reactions: AQUA
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Is there an alternative to best gore? It doesn't exist anymore does it?
No. The site went down. I think the man who ran it was trying to sell it or "find it a home". The same things can be found in other places. I myself am not sure where. Look in a few search engines or ask around and soneone might know where to see this stuff. It had hangings and gunshots and beheadings. It can be hard to see but those are also around the net somewhere.

Reactions: TessB
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
ive been on documenting reality for years, i think you have to pay now to join or receive and invite

there was a subreddit watchpeopledie but thats gone now aswell

recently ive been avoiding using the site as i dont think its good for your mind, there is some horrific cartel violence on there. that shit is seared into your psych forver

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
ive been on documenting reality for years, i think you have to pay now to join or receive and invite

there was a subreddit watchpeopledie but thats gone now aswell

recently ive been avoiding using the site as i dont think its good for your mind, there is some horrific cartel violence on there. that shit is seared into your psych forver
Yes the site is not working. It is an old thread.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Last edited:
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Bestgore: the site mentioned in the thread has been down for some time. I'm not sure why.
I did just find this! 5 gore sites. I don't know how good they might be.

I actually had a peek on documenting reality earlier! It was pretty interesting. But I was only allowed to look at a couple of pics then it said I needed to be a member to see more. I don't know if becoming a member and having all that gore at my fingertips would be well and truly falling down the rabbit hole.... We'll see x

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I actually had a peek on documenting reality earlier! It was pretty interesting. But I was only allowed to look at a couple of pics then it said I needed to be a member to see more. I don't know if becoming a member and having all that gore at my fingertips would be well and truly falling down the rabbit hole.... We'll see x
Oh? I was just starting to look at it. Now i know what to expect. Someone mentioned you have to sub to that site. Popcorn I believe

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112 and TessB
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Oh? I was just starting to look at it. Now i know what to expect. Someone mentioned you have to sub to that site. Popcorn I believe
Oh yes actually I forgot that bit! It came up with a Bitcoin thing so I guess you have to pay. It's a shame as the content seemed good but I'm not going to pay for it..

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112 and GarageKarate07
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
aye twas me

its 20quid for a year, but i signed up a long time ago when it used to be free. im happy to send invites out for it when i know how to (invites = free membership). but to an email not linked to yourselves would be best. proton mail perhaps OR you could use a VPN an refresh your connection every time u hit the view limit

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112 and GarageKarate07
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
aye twas me

its 20quid for a year, but i signed up a long time ago when it used to be free. im happy to send invites out for it when i know how to (invites = free membership). but to an email not linked to yourselves would be best. proton mail perhaps OR you could use a VPN an refresh your connection every time u hit the view limit
I'll message you :-)

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
aye twas me

LOL. I just saw that! I figured you would just need a membership BUT these yahoos want actual cash? I'm not paying for that. I wouldn't trust the payment method anyway. It is a good thing to show reports that regular journalists wont post. I scary but needful occupation IMO. The real world is not covered in pink cotton as the news would have us believe.

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112 and TessB