Status
Not open for further replies.
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
Hi guys
I need help with this
I'm gonna use sn to ctb and for sedative I have clonazepam 1mg and don't know how much to take and when?

Please someone explain 🙏

D

Deleted member 65988

It depends what your tolerance is it the med and how long it takes to effect you, if it is fast acting then not more than 20 mins before SN, you don't want to be too unfocused to take SN but also relaxed enough for si to be a problem.

Reactions: odazai
Upvote 0
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Depends on your tolerance to the drug. Test yourself and see which dosage makes you the most drowsy.
The onset of action for Klonopin is 20-60 minutes so take it about that long before SN.

Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, YandereMikuMistress and odazai
Upvote 0
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
Depends on your tolerance to the drug. Test yourself and see which dosage makes you the most drowsy.
The onset of action for Klonopin is 20-60 minutes so take it about that long before SN.
Oh thanksss
I have a question if you can answer
In pph it said 400 mg of propranolol 40 minutes before drinking sn
Doesn't it sound a little extreme?
It's like 10 pills of 40 mg and I was thinking what if I can't act right and mess up the plan because of it

Upvote 0
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Oh thanksss
I have a question if you can answer
In pph it said 400 mg of propranolol 40 minutes before drinking sn
Doesn't it sound a little extreme?
It's like 10 pills of 40 mg and I was thinking what if I can't act right and mess up the plan because of it
Propranolol isn't necessary, in my opinion. If you have benzos already I think propranolol is an unnecessary addition to the protocol, the benzos calms you down and makes you dismiss the high heartrate.

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and odazai
Upvote 0
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
It depends what your tolerance is it the med and how long it takes to effect you, if it is fast acting then not more than 20 mins before SN, you don't want to be too unfocused to take SN but also relaxed enough for si to be a problem.
So I should take normal dose nothing more than ordinary ?
Propranolol isn't necessary, in my opinion. If you have benzos already I think propranolol is an unnecessary addition to the protocol, the benzos calms you down and makes you dismiss the high heartrate.
Now I'm thinking about it I does make my heartrate lower

Thanks♥️

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and アホペンギン
Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

Maybe a bit more than ordinary dose but nothing to completely render you unable to concentrate and take sn. I'd take 2mg of Clona about 20 mins before sn although I have Xanax which I will be taking 2.5mg of right around 20 mins before as well.

Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You are a guy who failed at SN even after taking 3 glasses yet you are the expert on every aspect of it. Give it a rest, do us all a favor.

You have no authority to be answering every question like you do on SN as if you know for sure and giving out info which most of the time isn't correct.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, toofargone6969, floralheaddress and 1 other person
Upvote 0
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You are a guy who failed at SN even after taking 3 glasses yet you are the expert on every aspect of it. Give it a rest, do us all a favor.

You have no authority to be answering every question like you do on SN as if you know for sure and giving out info which most of the time isn't correct.
okay i will leave ss clearly you dont want me here

Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020

Now I'm thinking about it I does make my heartrate lower

Thanks♥️
No one here can give you a definite answer what to do. Do not take any advice here of this kind as absolute.
How would anyone know the answer? It's up to you to make these sorts of decisions and much of this so called advice here is wrong.

Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and アホペンギン
Upvote 0
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
Maybe a bit more than ordinary dose but nothing to completely render you unable to concentrate and take sn. I'd take 2mg of Clona about 20 mins before sn although I have Xanax which I will be taking 2.5mg of right around 20 mins before as well.
Maby I would take 2 mg but first 40 minutes second one 20 minutes before it

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 65988

@Meditation guide and @アホペンギン

I've come to respect you both for what you've brought to the forum including yout experiences or comments but the last thing I want is for anyone to leave SS plus @odazai asked for help on this.
Maby I would take 2 mg but first 40 minutes second one 20 minutes before it
so that would be 2mg in total 20 mins a part, are you sure you can handle a double dose like that in short time?

Upvote 0
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
okay i will leave ss clearly you dont want me here
I'm actually thankful for your answers and appreciates it (and I asked for it)
And this place is to talk about this stuff specially from experience so thank you for taking your time and answering ♥️
Wish you the best

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
Upvote 0
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm actually thankful for your answers and appreciates it (and I asked for it)
And this place is to talk about this stuff specially from experience so thank you for taking your time and answering ♥️
Wish you the best
All i get here is insults

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, Meditation guide, Loner and 2 others
Upvote 0
WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023

It could still be useful information just because someone failed doesn't mean they haven't done the proper research into being educated on the subject

Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and odazai
Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It could still be useful information just because someone failed doesn't mean they haven't done the proper research into being educated on the subject
I wouldn't talk that way to most others but honestly I'm fed up. No they haven't done proper research I can assure you.

I actually have the same question as you about propranolol. These doses do seem extreme but I don't have enough experience with that drug to know how much to take in this case and I doubt if anyone here does either.

I have propranolol but it doesn't do anything at all to me, at least in the standard doses people normally take.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness
Upvote 0
WaffleWoman

WaffleWoman

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
I wouldn't talk that way to most others but honestly I'm fed up. No they haven't done proper research I can assure you.
How can you make the assumption to know how much they have done? seems slightly judgmental

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and odazai
Upvote 0
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
No one here can give you a definite answer what to do. Do not take any advice here of this kind as absolute.
How would anyone know the answer? It's up to you to make these sorts of decisions and much of this so called advice here is wrong.
You call a user out for sharing incorrect, ill researched advice but tell the OP to follow his heart instead of a protocol? Give me a break...

• Love
Reactions: Loner, アホペンギン, WaffleWoman and 1 other person
Upvote 0
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023
I agree actually if someone failed they know what not to do better than someone who haven't done and if someone succeed we can't aske them

I actually have the same question as you about propranolol. These doses do seem extreme but I don't have enough experience with that drug to know how much to take in this case and I doubt if anyone here does either.

I have propranolol but it doesn't do anything at all to me, at least in the standard doses people normally take.
It doesn't do anything to me either and pph said you can take 400 mg

Reactions: Meditation guide
Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
You call a user out for sharing incorrect, ill researched advice but tell the OP to follow his heart instead of a protocol? Give me a break...
Did I tell anyone not to follow a protocol? I don't think there is an official protocol now for propranolol is there? As long as no one is a doctor or a researcher on this particular aspect, with some real life examples to back it up, everyone is just guessing.

People can have opinions on what to take, but to present it as absolute knowledge without having any real experience with it is what I was objecting to. I see a lot of half baked advice being given out without any type of first hand experience.
I agree actually if someone failed they know what not to do better than someone who haven't done and if someone succeed we can't aske them

He didn't say he took propranolol in his failed attempt. But you're right maybe in his own way he does have some knowledge about it I didn't hear about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Upvote 0
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Did I tell anyone not to follow a protocol? I don't think there is an official protocol now for propranolol is there? As long as no one is a doctor or a researcher on this particular aspect, with some real life examples to back it up, everyone is just guessing.

People can have opinions on what to take, but to present it as absolute knowledge without having any real experience with it is what I was objecting to. I see a lot of half baked advice being given out without any type of first hand experience.
Older editions of the PPH included a beta blocker like propranonol as part of the protocol, but they removed it for being unnecessary and potentially complicating.

Yes, none of us are doctors in this field but the information is not difficult to research, synthesise and share with users like the OP asking questions.

No you didn't strictly tell him not to follow a protocol, but no protocols recommend propranolol anymore. Suggesting that he arrive at his own conclusion, potentially against protocol is telling him not to follow any of the protocols...

• Hugs
Reactions: odazai and アホペンギン
Upvote 0
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023

You don't fucking say that to someone who failed sn, he clearly did his research and survived due to SI, how inconsiderate can you possibly be, he is trying to inform and help people. What are you trying to do besides harassing and talking down to someone who is clearly in a shit spot. Your disgusting

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, Praestat_Mori, WaffleWoman and 2 others
Upvote 1
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023

Like I said before, you don't need to take 400mg and sometimes pph can be wrong, they say to take 500mg of benzos (diazepam) in a drink after SN, I think that is crazy.

You can test yourself and see how well the dosages of propranolol work for you (exercise can help you test it) and take higher than what you tested for SN. (not too much higher)

Also edit: propranolol isn't necessary, no positive impact has been found so it was removed from the protocol. You can take it if you want but it isn't needed.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, Praestat_Mori and odazai
Upvote 0
O

odazai

Aug 23, 2023

He didn't say he took propranolol in his failed attempt. But you're right maybe in his own way he does have some knowledge about it I didn't hear about.
This is not the place to talk to people that way and being mean and the member said to taking 1 or 2 mg of clonazepam instead of propranolol and that's sound safer even without experience you can tell
Like I said before, you don't need to take 400mg and sometimes pph can be wrong, they say to take 500mg of benzos (diazepam) in a drink after SN, I think that is crazy.

You can test yourself and see how well the dosages of propranolol work for you (exercise can help you test it) and take higher than what you tested for SN. (not too much higher)

Also edit: propranolol isn't necessary, no positive impact has been found so it was removed from the protocol. You can take it if you want but it isn't needed.
I'm not gonna take it at all
And I agree pph sounds a little too much on some stuff
@Meditation guide and @アホペンギン

I've come to respect you both for what you've brought to the forum including yout experiences or comments but the last thing I want is for anyone to leave SS plus @odazai asked for help on this.

so that would be 2mg in total 20 mins a part, are you sure you can handle a double dose like that in short time?
Exactly I wanted someone opinion on it

I'm gonna try 2 mg before doing it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and アホペンギン
Upvote 0
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Thnk = importnt 2 remmbr tht evry1 = jst tryn2 assiml8 th/ infrmatn on th/ frum & tryng 2 mke th/ bst decsns fr thmslves

Lke @Meditation guide sd - propanll ds nt affct hr -- propanll also gves slf panc attcks -- evry1 = dffrnt s/ = wrth undrstndng ur own biolgy in rsponss 2 thngs & rsearch th/ reasns fr medcatns b-ing recmmndd & withdrwn

@アホペンギン gve thr opinn & thy r allowd 2 hve thr opinn -- jst lke evry1 thr opinn cmes frm readng p.p.h & readng xperncs on th/ ste

Howevr = alwys hlps 2 ask membrs wht infrmatn thr opinn = basd on & chck tht sourc infrmatn out fr urslf - nevr jst belve anothr persn on th/ internt wth a topc of ths gravty bcse thre r lrge amnts of misinfo b-ing givn arnd SN atm

Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, floralheaddress, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Upvote 0
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Older editions of the PPH included a beta blocker like propranonol as part of the protocol, but they removed it for being unnecessary and potentially complicating.

Yes, none of us are doctors in this field but the information is not difficult to research, synthesise and share with users like the OP asking questions.

No you didn't strictly tell him not to follow a protocol, but no protocols recommend propranolol anymore. Suggesting that he arrive at his own conclusion, potentially against protocol is telling him not to follow any of the protocols...
Everyone should arrive at their own conclusion about everything we are talking about. No one should blindly follow anyone here. I didn't mention not following any protocols. I was talking about getting unproven half baked advice randomly handed out by people here on this site who may or may not have any idea what they are talking about.

The next time you try to misinterpret what I wrote you will be blocked.

Reactions: AllFoxedOut
Upvote 0
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Howevr = alwys hlps 2 ask membrs wht infrmatn thr opinn = basd on & chck tht sourc infrmatn out fr urslf - nevr jst belve anothr persn on th/ internt wth a topc of ths gravty bcse thre r lrge amnts of misinfo b-ing givn arnd SN atm
May I ask what are the biggest pieces of misinformation you see being spread about SN recently? I do not tend to read method posts thoroughly anymore, as I have all the information I need for my choice of method so I am just curious as to why it's such a problem right now!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and odazai
Upvote 0
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
May I ask what are the biggest pieces of misinformation you see being spread about SN recently? I do not tend to read method posts thoroughly anymore, as I have all the information I need for my choice of method so I am just curious as to why it's such a problem right now!

Am workng on a thred whch wll covr all of thm bt thre r claims b-ing mde whre propr evdnce = nt b-ing providd & 'trst slf bro' ds nt wrk on internt whn comng 2 thse knds of topcs

Sme of th/ info = alng lnes of shrt & longr-trm effcts & also 'SN wll defntly nt wrk w/o AE' & thse typs of thngs

Reactions: Meditation guide, アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.