sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I was researching euthanasia online and one of the other drugs used for it was secobarbital…I wonder why secobarbital is not mentioned very much on this website. Is it just not as effective as nembutal? Why do people prefer nembutal?

Reactions: Immensevoid
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Because pentobarbital was what was on the market. Any barbiturate should work.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and sserafim
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Secobarb was the substance used before N was created if I'm not mistaken . I think it got replaced because N is just probably better doing the job

Reactions: Immensevoid
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I was researching euthanasia online and one of the other drugs used for it was secobarbital…I wonder why secobarbital is not mentioned very much on this website. Is it just not as effective as nembutal? Why do people prefer nembutal?
Just a simple google search gave me this :

"They are similar in terms of action, and the difference lies in the fact that pentobarbital is shorter lasting and easier to tolerate. It is used as a relaxant as well as a soporific for short-term insomnia"

Reactions: sserafim
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Nembutal is simply the gold standard for peaceful overdose. I'm not sure if seco would even be available anywhere, to be honest. Also, love your name
Le sserafim fan?

Stay fearless!

Reactions: Venessolotic and sserafim