• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Scum prtnd no hpn any keep lie, this see how this truth human species this truth unvrs this truth callous species, see how me life all lose all slf all all ,this species prtnd no hpn any this unvrs prtnd no hpn any this callous prtnd no hpn any, all awfl wish nvr see wish nvr exst

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
"This species pretends that nothing happens, this universe pretends the same, this callousness pretends as well. It's all awfully dreadful; one wishes it had never been witnessed, never even existed."

I absolutely love how you expressed yourself, because it perfectly mirrors what I think about humans, the universe, and the spirit of our actions as well. I've never stumbled across a piece of writing that is so raw and describes the state of how things are, it's rather beautiful. I had to take some time to let that sink in, I wholeheartedly agree and relate to what you said.

I hope you're well.

dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
You know how they say the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference?

I feel like that's true for humanity too. A lot of people think we're an evil species, and I think that's assuming too much of us. The truth is, we're just animals. Nothing more

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
You know how they say the opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference?

I feel like that's true for humanity too. A lot of people think we're an evil species, and I think that's assuming too much of us. The truth is, we're just animals. Nothing more
Humans are animals who think that they are gods

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath