• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WhenTheTimeComes

Oct 1, 2020
I'm actually around the idea of purchasing a scubadiving kit with full face mask and leaving there in the wardrobe till i feel ready for it, and once ready i will do it closing the oxygen tank and leaving only the nitrogen to go.

I guess who will find me, will see me like scubadiving in bed and think i was an idiot clown, but this image for me is definitively better of someone finding me with a bag on the head. I think i could do this even in a sea coast without giving anyone any suspect, but i suppose will have to attend a scubadiving school for somewhat a diving diploma to get the startup basis of doing that in water and i am nor in the mood and physical condition to something like that.

I have to investigate further on the system valve/gas of the scubadiving kit to figure out how it works and if i can use it the way i plan.

Does it sounds totally idiot?
I'm actually around the idea of purchasing a scubadiving kit with full face mask and leaving there in the wardrobe till i feel ready for it, and once ready i will do it closing the oxygen tank and leaving only the nitrogen to go.

I guess who will find me, will see me like scubadiving in bed and think i was an idiot clown, but this image for me is definitively better of someone finding me with a bag on the head. I think i could do this even in a sea coast without giving anyone any suspect, but i suppose will have to attend a scubadiving school for somewhat a diving diploma to get the startup basis of doing that in water and i am nor in the mood and physical condition to something like that.

I have to investigate further on the system valve/gas of the scubadiving kit to figure out how it works and if i can use it the way i plan.

Does it sounds totally idiot?
i am someone with a dive liscence and this sounds like my new preffered method but to go diving with just helium or nitrogen. it would be a peaceful and happy death for me as someone who has always practically lived in the water it sounds calm to return to the ocean after all of my years in pain. i know this doesnt help you but thanks for giving me this idea even if subconsciously.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg and pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
i am someone with a dive liscence and this sounds like my new preffered method but to go diving with just helium or nitrogen. it would be a peaceful and happy death for me as someone who has always practically lived in the water it sounds calm to return to the ocean after all of my years in pain. i know this doesnt help you but thanks for giving me this idea even if subconsciously.
I've thought of this too. I've been ridiculed by others even on here when i started to post about it. Can a nitrogen tank be submerged in water ? You definitely would know if this would work since you are a diver.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greenberg
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
like the blue hour before it gets dark at night.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg and Lastsauce
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
1/ nitrogen narcosis in itself is not fatal. It's the acting like a drunken idiot at depth that gets you killed... you drown. And 40m depth may or may not affect you a lot. Depends on your tolerance for it. Didn't do much for me at 40m other than being more stubborn than normal.
2/ SCUBA gear is incompatible with nitrogen tanks. It requires a good bit of plumbing and adaptors.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Greenberg
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
The deeper you go the more nitrogen is bound to the blood instead of oxygen..... in the beginning it feels like being drunken,,,, after a while you won't realize anything.....and you may drown....happily...... I know several cases, all were 'accidental'....they say....not that sure about it...

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
The deeper you go the more nitrogen is bound to the blood instead of oxygen..... in the beginning it feels like being drunken,,,, after a while you won't realize anything.....and you may drown....happily...... I know several cases, all were 'accidental'....they say....not that sure about it...
Just to be pedantic. Nitrogen doesn't displace oxygen at depth/higher pressure. It get dissolved and absorbed into the bloodstream, muscles and fat along with all other gasses in your tank.. Narcosis happens because because of its effects on the nerve membranes.
If you try this and change your mind a nasty case of the bends is the likely result and the potential for long lasting damage and injury is great.

To cause loss of consciousness you're looking at 30bar-290m or more and oxygen toxicity will be more of issue then.
Below 50m it's nearly pitch dark. Anxiety, confusion and terror are more likely than euphoria (Observations from chambers) at those depth. Fatal? Definitely. Happy? Not so sure

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurt
W

WhenTheTimeComes

Oct 1, 2020
I've thought of this too. I've been ridiculed by others even on here when i started to post about it. Can a nitrogen tank be submerged in water ? You definitely would know if this would work since you are a diver.

well I mean with a full tank of nitrogen it would probably never work but I'd just need enough to wait until I black out and won't feel myself drowning. Half a tank might even be overkill but still. I might just have a handheld rebreather on me until I get to the right spot to leave though and chuck it far so I can't try and get it back Somehow when I'm out of it. I mean if you have your license and gear already there are a insane of methods that open up. Though I considered purposely swimming up on a exhale but backed out of that as soon as it popped in my head lol.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Greenberg
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
well I mean with a full tank of nitrogen it would probably never work but I'd just need enough to wait until I black out and won't feel myself drowning. Half a tank might even be overkill but still. I might just have a handheld rebreather on me until I get to the right spot to leave though and chuck it far so I can't try and get it back Somehow when I'm out of it. I mean if you have your license and gear already there are a insane of methods that open up. Though I considered purposely swimming up on a exhale but backed out of that as soon as it popped in my head lol.
I had the idea of diving underwater with a nitrogen tank instead of an oxygen tank. It's great that you a diver confirmed that this might work. Could you give more details of how you would do it diving underwater with a nitrogen tank attached to a scuba mask?

What i was thinking with nitrogen drowning can be painless , Just enough nitrogen to black out.

Several people have attached a scuba mask to a nitrogen tank. Here on this thread @LetzteAusfahrt
attached a scuba mask to a nitrogen tank
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/inert-gas-method-and-pain.46853/page-3#post-854396

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/img_20200827_202700_3-jpg.43119/

Last edited:
  • Love
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
If you're planning to get a rebreather anyway for this, don't bother with a nitrogen tank. All you need to do is switch the oxygen off when you're ready, and you'll have a debreather. At depth it should work pretty quick.

Kurt

Kurt

Aug 2, 2022
Just to be pedantic. Nitrogen doesn't displace oxygen at depth/higher pressure. It get dissolved and absorbed into the bloodstream, muscles and fat along with all other gasses in your tank.. Narcosis happens because because of its effects on the nerve membranes.
If you try this and change your mind a nasty case of the bends is the likely result and the potential for long lasting damage and injury is great.

To cause loss of consciousness you're looking at 30bar-290m or more and oxygen toxicity will be more of issue then.
Below 50m it's nearly pitch dark. Anxiety, confusion and terror are more likely than euphoria (Observations from chambers) at those depth. Fatal? Definitely. Happy? Not so sure
Yep. This is my experience exactly: "Anxiety, confusion and terror are more likely than euphoria"