Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Ok so i made this megathread ,is for sharing screenshots in regards to the StopSS and FT26 groups.. like of them being mean to members of SS and in general to our community. That's all.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GentleJerk, Bahbah Blacksheep, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, height jumper 69, waitingforrest and 3 others
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: height jumper 69 and Shadowplay
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Threats to the creators (from last night)

20211116 132547

• Hmph!
Reactions: Mixo and it's_all_a_game
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I used to think they were just grieving people, but it seems they're complete sickos finally.

Reactions: DontplayGod, absoluteanimal1, deflationary and 4 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
They all have me blocked on Twitter lol I never even did or said anything I think they prob just saw that I was following SS

Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
So here's Cathy doxxing someone for not signing her dumb petition which demands to "prevent the sale of potentially harmful substances":
Screenshot 20211117 130139 Gallery

By the way Catherine and Melanie, can I buy your cleaning products or have they expired? I pinky promise I'll use them for cleaning only and not to drink:
Screenshot 20211117 131244 Gallery

Screenshot 20211117 131249 Gallery

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: omoidarui
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
Well, that was extremely stressful to read. Hasn't life punched down on us enough?

• Hugs
Reactions: absoluteanimal1 and LivideLamb
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Guys I think I have great news the fixers deleted their account, went there as a guest, and it says page deleted!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Onthe29th, LivideLamb, Mixo and 2 others
needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
Guys I think I have great news the fixers deleted their account, went there as a guest, and it says page deleted!!!!!
those people are utterly nuts.

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Sorry but theyre not gone.. fb page still there and the twitter one.. well thats their usual routine that they do from time to time.. thats just how the way it is..

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Sorry but theyre not gone.. fb page still there and the twitter one.. well thats their usual routine that they do from time to time.. thats just how the way it is..
Gosh I was so happy for a while, she's busy eating the Xmas leftovers that's why haha

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: needed_, Mixo and Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Gosh I was so happy for a while, she's busy eating the Xmas leftovers that's why haha
Lol thats oks.. i also found shots of marquises other forum that he resigned from they sent some letter or pdf to government or something idk
I didnt read much of it but forum was mentioned too plus they said "pro-suicide" when really we're pro-CHOICE

Reactions: DontplayGod
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Lol thats oks.. i also found shots of marquises other forum that he resigned from they sent some letter or pdf to government or something idk
I didnt read much of it but forum was mentioned too plus they said "pro-suicide" when really we're pro-CHOICE
Like I said that woman is an evil whitch.

Reactions: Soul
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Ive ranted at the fucards many a time, recently posted on their FB page, they replied, then ignored my reply to their reply... or did they? I need to check it out, i don't get notificatiosn all the time

Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I can't tell whether they are trying to save us or want us all to burn in hell for being "murderers." Christ, the viciousness and hypocrisy is fucking outrageous.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, DontplayGod, absoluteanimal1 and 4 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018

I even tagged all 3 humans ,did twitter fb n telegram

needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
I can't tell whether they are trying to save us or want us all to burn in hell for being "murderers." Christ, the viciousness and hypocrisy is fucking outrageous.
after all, their children were the same as us. desperate lost souls who logged in and became members of this forum..

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, DontplayGod, waitingforrest and 4 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
after all, their children were the same as us. desperate lost souls who logged in and became members of this forum..
Agree - but one of em said once that their son was nothing like us soo.... yeah

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
you are very patient, Simba. I am impressed!!

Reactions: Soul and Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
you are very patient, Simba. I am impressed!!
Not always.. i can get very impatient sometimes and i know that is probably no use that the medias and governments have already made up their minds about the site but i guess nothing to lose in keep trying.. i always say this that i have over 11 thousand screenshots of them being shit n what not and more on the phone im using rn its never ending

Reactions: Crazy4u
Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
I don't get it, are they trying to ban bleach?
They want to ban this forum and the sale of "potentially harmful substances" which I'm guessing they specifically mean N or SN. However they were selling bleach on Facebook which is something that will (painfully) kill you if you drink or inhale it. I'm pointing out the hypocracy lol

• Yay!
Reactions: DontplayGod, omoidarui, gottago222 and 2 others
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
They want to ban this forum and the sale of "potentially harmful substances" which I'm guessing they specifically mean N or SN. However they were selling bleach on Facebook which is something that will (painfully) kill you if you drink or inhale it. I'm pointing out the hypocracy lol

Oh Ok I didn't get it.

Lmao we could almost say it's trolling there wtf

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Agree and hypocrisy when they say they care and actively harassing threatening you n what not like thats not caring at all..

Reactions: Soul and Bahbah Blacksheep
Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
Agree and hypocrisy when they say they care and actively harassing threatening you n what not like thats not caring at all..
Nope, speaking of pretending to care about suicides....
Screenshot 20211214 191356 Chrome

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: frost, Simba and Soul
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
View attachment 83075

Sorry about your family. What she said doesn't make any sense. If a loved one CTB, the grieving will be based on how much I love the person, not the CTB method used. I may feel better if the person chose a peaceful method and didn't die slowly or in pain

Reactions: clown_17 and Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Wow oks so giving out information about methods is now considered assisted suicide ? Lol then why not fucking sue Wikipedia ? They have a whole bloody page dedicated to methods ,smh this is so fucking dumb is this like tryin go after members now ? Assholes

Screenshot 20220106 215844 Twitter
View attachment 83075
Bunch of hypocrites !

Reactions: clown_17 and Bahbah Blacksheep