• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fluxis

fluxis

Nov 10, 2018
Haha that's a great video, everyone will think that's where I got my idea from now, South parks Chefs Chocolate Salty Balls.

Cheers

Geo

The trick was to use a dark organic chocolate 78% cocoa so it's low in fat and sugar so it doesn't interfere with the SN digestion, I got it down to one small square of 10g, nutella as a lot of sugar I think it would work but I'm not an expert. Let me know if you try it.

Cheers

Geo
@Jumper Geo
The aim is to flood your bloodstream with the right amount of SN as quickly as possible so you do not feel any symptoms for any longer than you need to. This is why using the SN in water is recommended above any other method.

Reactions: MMB
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
@Jumper Geo
The aim is to flood your bloodstream with the right amount of SN as quickly as possible so you do not feel any symptoms for any longer than you need to. This is why using the SN in water is recommended above any other method.

There are lot of people who can't drink it if I use mouthwash I cough so hard I get sick, I read other stories and people have used capsules and others have plugged it. my method the chocolate is froze for 3 minutes and then it's ready to be consumed the chocolate melts in seconds and the stomach rigously mixes the SN.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Busdriver
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
@Suez @C_F @Quarky00

GOOD NEWS

Thank you everyone for helping me research this new SN method, it's really GOOD news, I can use this to ctb and it will bypass my mouth, tongue and throat and I won't experience the horrible salty taste and the gag reflex.I new the Rizla paper wouldn't cause any problem with digestion, I was reassuring someone else.

I won't go overboard with the celebrations just a small firework display, balloons and of course a Woohoo, :haha:

The YUM YUM method is available to use now, just need to muster up the courage to use it, :haha: supplies are ordered.

Cheers Geo

Has anyone tried this ?

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Not to my knowledge but I am considering it as it's better than capsules where you need to drink more water and they dissolve at different timess and if I drink SN there is a good chance I will start coughing and bring it all up, you mix 10g with SN freeze for 3 minutes so it's the chocolate holding it together and will melt and mix in seconds in the stomach.

I would use a 100% cocoa dark chocolate 100% Chocolate

Happy with Test 2

Cheers

Geo

• Yay!
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I wish I could take it mixed with chocolate but I plan to ctb in a rural area not at home . I wouldn't be able to eat it straight after forming the bullet as my location is 30 mins drive then another short period of walking

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I wish I could take it mixed with chocolate but I plan to ctb in a rural area not at home . I wouldn't be able to eat it straight after forming the bullet as my location is 30 mins drive then another short period of walking

Yes that's my dilemma I want to use the chocolate bomb but I don't want to do it at home and I can't do it else where unless I bring a freezer pack with me that's why I came up up with the rizla bomb originally, you can do it anywhere.

Cheers

Geo

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
Yes that's my dilemma I want to use the chocolate bomb but I don't want to do it at home and I can't do it else where unless I bring a freezer pack with me that's why I came up up with the rizla bomb originally, you can do it anywhere.

Cheers

Geo
Yes I can understand that dilemma. It's perfect otherwise geo :)

I swallow large pills and lots of them every night at once so I think I would be good with a 25g bomb.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I done the rizzla bomb test, at least you know it will dissolve in seconds.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Busdriver and SSlostallhope
N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
What about these? Either in the drink or to add to some water and swill round mouth before/after SN. Zero calorie. Zero fat.
LiquiFlav drops. Google that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
What about these? Either in the drink or to add to some water and swill round mouth before/after SN. Zero calorie. Zero fat.
LiquiFlav drops. Google that.
These seem to be the ingredients: Humectant (Propylene Glycol), Water, Natural Flavouring, Colour (Beetroot Red), Sweetener (Sucralose)
I dont know to what extent any of that might slow down absorbtion of SN. (if you were add it to the drink)
Is there a way of coating the tongue with something that hides the SN taste?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
iu
It should be noted that a member who posted advice to this thread was recently banned due to falsely impersonating a medical doctor and scientist. Please ensure that any 'expert' advice given by this member (and in fact any expert advice from anyone on the forum) is double-checked against an independent and reputable source. Regrettably, the forum rules prevent me from elaborating to specifically identify this member.

• Love
Reactions: Lorntroubles
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
iu
It should be noted that a member who posted advice to this thread was recently banned due to falsely impersonating a medical doctor and scientist. Please ensure that any 'expert' advice given by this member (and in fact any expert advice from anyone on the forum) is double-checked against an independent and reputable source. Regrettably, the forum rules prevent me from elaborating to specifically identify this member.
Then why post this ambiguous information spreading fear as to whom the member might be in this thread?
how was it proven that said person was falsely impersonating being a dr and scientist?
I'm not defending nor negating this members claims.. I want to know how you know it's false and that they were banned for impersonating?

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Then why post this ambiguous information spreading fear as to whom the member might be in this thread?
how was it proven that said person was falsely impersonating being a dr and scientist?
I'm not defending nor negating this members claims.. I want to know how you know it's false and that they were banned for impersonating?
edit: whoops just broke the rules - I can't say who I think it is, sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Reactions: autumnal and Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Lol this isn't breaking rules but your right (I'm pretty sure)

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

I've been directly informed of it by staff. The rules prevent me from elaborating further. It is certainly not something I would suggest lightly otherwise. I'm also advised there should be an announcement to this effect made in the User Discussion megathread. However seeing this 'scientific help' thread become active again made me concerned that potential misinformation may be believed in the meantime, without the required degree of skepticism.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Good to see you on here again geo.

Thanks, Laptop trouble I replaced my fan but my hard disk is on it's way out so couldn't log on for long before it started going wrong I ordered a new one and low and behold, earlier a small line appeared on my screen and I know there is no way to save it now so I will have to order a new laptop.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver, Homecoming and Mm80
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Good idea Geo. My SN is solid clump.

I have really bad gag reflex 25g in 50ml is way too much.

I think i'll probably swallow 15g of peices of SN then drink 10g of SN in 50ml of water to flush it down.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Good idea Geo. My SN is solid clump.

I have really bad gag reflex 25g in 50ml is way too much.

I think i'll probably swallow 15g of peices of SN then drink 10g of SN in 50ml of water to flush it down.

I was thinking of doing the chocolate SN bomb it only takes a couple of minutes in the freezer to go hard and swallow with 50ml water below is my routine with other links for SN I would have :heart:.to do the chocolate bomb with N from C.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...les-on-page-1-before-posting.1253/post-935011

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver, Deleted member 14386 and SmellyRat
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I think i'll probably swallow 15g of peices of SN
See how it clumps? It needs to be dissolved in water. Not stuck halfway down. Please don't do that.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Hi June,

Usually I have to speak to a lady before they try to kill me, lol, In test 2, I used 25g of bicarbonate of soda and a small amount of dark chocolate surely that would have no effect if it was pure SN, people have eaten chocolate after drinking SN to get rid of the taste.

Cheers

Geo

I want to know this aswell.
Considering your using the dark chocolate to bind the SN together to make it easier to swallow.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I want to know this aswell.
Considering your using the dark chocolate to bind the SN together to make it easier to swallow.

I used 85% cocoa dark chocolate, it does take time to mix it completely but it did work and freeze it for only a couple of minutes for the chocolate to go hard and then you can either smother it in more choclate or break into two or three pieces.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Busdriver, Deleted member 14386 and SmellyRat
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Still think chocolate bomb is the way to go, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Chocolate gives me maaaad heartburn... would that suggest that it could significantly raise stomach acid?

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
You only need a small amount of chocolate 10g but also if you follow the guides you take antacids an hour before but I would double up, :smiling:.

But you could follow the recipe from your earlier message :smiling: Couldn't resist XD

Cheers

Geo

• Love