• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
School time's this August 6th. My deadline's this August 8 (final date).

They urged me to buy my school supplies and I did. But not as much as I did back then. I just bought a very thin notebook and a pad paper. No other things than these.

And they are shocked to see them, asking me why I only bought them. Of all things that I can do, I chose to smile.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Plus everyone's busy doing admissions on college schools. I've been urged too by someone and i tried to do it out of pity for her. And doing so only made me feel like vomiting as I went back home. Don't know why but my stomach was upset.

JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
My school starts back on the 15th although my exam results come out on the 5th, my family are excited but I'm depressed knowing I've aleaady failed. I've got school supplies to for the new school year and I've wasted my time applying for colleges and part time jobs just to please my school and family but neither know I'm not going to live long enough to follow it through.

Reactions: Gray Wounds