• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

headswillroll

Jul 7, 2024
The first 20 minutes of waking up are usually peaceful, probably because I hit my snooze button a few times and enjoy that mix of sleep and comfort. It's not till my mind starts going and my memories come back that I realize how scary life itself actually is. I'm scared that I'm gonna lose what little I have made for myself and end up worse. I'm scared that I'm going to be anxious forever and unable to find a moment of happiness. Even right now, knowing that I'm going to have a low point tomorrow and then probably again the next day, scares me. Does anyone feel this way? How do you cope?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Living_Hurts_so_Much
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
The first 20 minutes of waking up are usually peaceful, probably because I hit my snooze button a few times and enjoy that mix of sleep and comfort. It's not till my mind starts going and my memories come back that I realize how scary life itself actually is. I'm scared that I'm gonna lose what little I have made for myself and end up worse. I'm scared that I'm going to be anxious forever and unable to find a moment of happiness. Even right now, knowing that I'm going to have a low point tomorrow and then probably again the next day, scares me. Do anyone feel this way? How do you cope?
I completely understand that. I am so afraid I could say the wrong thing and lose my job which would be worse than ctb to me. I've almost told people at work to fuck off and even my manager. I have such terrible anxiety that just that possibility makes ctb desire all the more strong.

Fleki

Fleki

Machine Elf
Jul 7, 2024
Yeah, I'm also finding that the first chunk of the day is the easiest, like that little moment before you remember what's going on around you. If I knew how to cope I'd tell you, but unfortunately I'm also in a pretty god-awful rut. Trying to let it run its course hasn't really worked out for me. Distractions have kept the worst of the dread away on some days, but that's probably not sound advice. Sort of just makes it worse once I wrap up and realized I wasn't working on anything important.

Guess I'll keep you posted if I make any breakthroughs, but it's also pretty bleak on my end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much