O

OverSoon

Sep 13, 2022
Is anyone else afraid to attempt suicide due to failing at it?

morgueprincess

morgueprincess

ghost
Dec 26, 2023
yeah, i feel like it's one of the only things holding me back. i just want to leave, but what if i don't succeed and instead i'm stuck here forever? my worst nightmare

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
That's why I'm gonna try partial hanging. If you get it right you just pass out in seconds and never wake back up again, just gotta make sure everyone will be still for an hour or two. And literal kids can pull this off so we definitely can do it as well.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is certainly what terrifies me. It's certainly so evil how peaceful and reliable ways to cease existing are purposely made so inaccessible and people are left with no choice but to resort to brutal and risky ways to die. It disgusts me how many others wish to imprison us in this existence where we are trapped with no way out until we cease existing anyway

• Love
Reactions: dyingslowly
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Yeahup. That's the scariest part for me. After all the meticulous planning, time and expense and poof, i fail? Makes me think i'd better have a plan b in place in case plan a fails.

Reactions: jusbug
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
The idea of failing freaks me out. I always find myself thinking what if the next time I attempt it fails and I end up in worse condition than I was before. The idea of being paralyzed, or in a vegetative state, or having such severe brain damage that I end up with the intelligence of a child scares me. I don't want to end up trapped here, let alone become even more of a burden to my family than I already am.