dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
lmfao it vas bound to happen. just got scammed out of 70 dollars. i only had 240 from savings after buying all the stuff to CTB. its fine though. coulda taken my mom to dinner or something. end my life. oh my god im so stupid i hat ethis and it vas a stupid fucking tarot reading they didnt even ansver a single uestion i asked or even attempted to and just gave the same bs advice ppl vould give after reiterating everything i opned up to them about if you didnt vanna anser my uestions dont fucking make me pay for it vhat the fuck is vrong vith you this kind of shit is vhat pisses meo ff and makes me vanna blov myfucking head off and go vomit my guts out just to end up fucking dead dude idc if im overreacting either its literally just proof of the shit i been saying about this stupid fucking place like end my life ik its my fualy bc im desperate and lcinging onto hope but fuck my life like end my fucking life dude just fucking kill me alrady dude i hope some annoying shit like this happens the 17th so i can really go for it and end my life confidnetly and properly bc rn thats all i vant to do even more.

sorry some of my keys are broken so thats y some things r missing or replaced.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Demian, SVEN, bl00deater and 1 other person