• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FlowerWithDeadEyes

FlowerWithDeadEyes

Jun 15, 2018
I bought a scalpel today because I can't decide between a razor like when I attempted or a scalpel. On one hand i'm used to using a razor all these years just for cutting but on the other hand I know the scalpel would be quicker and smoother. I wouldnt have to put as much pressure on my wrists. When I attempted I only got my vein and I really put pressure on the razor blade. This time I found my radial arteries. I'm sad to let go of my husband. But he'll have a chance of moving on without me. My worries and that voice in my head that's been saying "you haven't wanted to be here since you were a kid." Keeps telling me to just hurry up and end it. Now it's just about the time span. Either this weekend or this week. I can't help but feel nervous but the other part of me is excited to finnaly be at peace, no more worrying. I won't be trapped in my mind anymore with these thoughts that have plagued me all these years.

Reactions: dano6533 and Cyanide
Shady33

Shady33

Student
May 25, 2018
Courage, I hope you find peace

Reactions: dano6533, Cyanide and FlowerWithDeadEyes
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Didn't read your post but cutting is ineffective.

Reactions: dano6533 and Cyanide