MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Neck failed to snap so she just strangled herself; That's why her hands are bloody, she began clawing against the rope because her survival instinct kicked in. That's what I've always assumed anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
A neck doesn't snap in either full suspension or partial- full suspension is basically like strangling- it works, but how long it will take is not known- it usually seems to go prretty fast to pass out, but some people hav been rescued at 20 minutes and survived which is scary. A neck only snaps in the case of long drop, which is usually done by an executioner.

• Informative
Reactions: eureka8, ð–£´ nadia ð–£´ and MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
A neck doesn't snap in either full suspension or partial- full suspension is basically like strangling- it works, but how long it will take is not known- it usually seems to go prretty fast to pass out, but some people hav been rescued at 20 minutes and survived which is scary. A neck only snaps in the case of long drop, which is usually done by an executioner.
Got cha. I'll admit I'm not really that familiar with the method because it's not one I could see myself ever really doing, I just assumed you're trying for a snap in full hanging. Thanks for educating!

Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Got cha. I'll admit I'm not really that familiar with the method because it's not one I could see myself ever really doing, I just assumed you're trying for a snap in full hanging. Thanks for educating!
It's a backup plan for me, not a first choice- it's reliable- maybe the most reliable method- but scary.

Reactions: MellowAvenue