Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Peeps never be responding to my threads. S' awright! I guess I'm not that interesting. I can deal wit dat! But, just once I'd like to know what its like to make a thread and have people RESPOND! Be they angry,fascinated,curious, outraged, whatevuh!
So I invite you to join this thread and say ANYTHING YOU WANT! About anything! No topics,no limits. Freedom baby,just another word for nothing left to lose!
The gamut,from bashing society to banging old mens butt holes!
And since its not MY topic,it may even be interesting.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Euthanza, imtrying, 710 and 24 others
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
My wife's boss got into a car accident today, and I'm angry that he survived.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: theboy, Euthanza, Wormfood and 25 others
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
ANYTHING !

Sorry, I had to do this joke ^^

Well, I used to call myself "The thread-killer" because every time I posted something on a thread, it dies, nobody touches the thread any more.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: theboy, Euthanza, nightnightnitrite and 33 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Sniffing glue or duster would be more exciting than what I am enduring. Perhaps I will take up huffing spray paint before exiting. A colorful way to pass the time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all, Manaaja, Helios and 9 others
S

sillybillygo

Aug 9, 2021
I saw photos of people that committed suicide and they scared me out of it but I still want the nothingness. It's like a zero sum game of how cruel my life is. I encourage y'all to see photos of corpses and really think about what suicide is because I'm so freaked out. I've been wanting this for my whole life but to see intestines ripped out and crushed skulls and bloated, blue bodies has me freaked out. I wish I was dead but I don't like the reality of death. Or living disabled.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all, 710, mystique and 4 others
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
o just wanna die in solitude of the night .

Reactions: Sick of it all, mistvissione11e, LONE WOLF. and 4 others
flagmaster

flagmaster

Oct 19, 2020
I went to my grandads funeral today and spent the entire time observing others. He spent years suffering and having to be looked after by others. He would of absolutely hated it. And yet, he's been relieved finally of his suffering and yet all I see is people weep at the loss. I don't get it, we lost him years ago. People are selfish. Each day I feel more desensitised to death. It's like my head is rotting away and I am becoming more detached from this reality. After the funeral, all those who cried then go to drink and be merry at a venue to celebrate the wake. I find it so bizarre.

the whole day just feels like a confirmation that I truly don't belong here if I feel lonely and detached from my own family and the ones who are supposed to mean the most to me. I didn't ask to be here.

take this reply to your thread, ya filthy animal! Soak it up!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza, 710, Death is beautiful and 13 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I encourage y'all to see photos of corpses and really think about what suicide is because I'm so freaked out.
I think most of us have already made the connection between suicide & corpses. Life is full of disgusting things, we learn to deal with them...

Reactions: Sick of it all, A_miStake_of_NATURE, Nutshell and 5 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I still feel disappointed that Columbine didn't blow up according to the plan.

• Yay!
Reactions: freakaccident, Wormfood, Death is beautiful and 5 others
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Fuck you all, how about that.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sick of it all, Manaaja, blueclover_. and 12 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I find this universe so absurd that I'd like to die laughing my ass off.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Euthanza, goldenvirginia, fatefulstillness and 17 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Why don't we tell each other to drop dead more often on here? :))

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: fatefulstillness, Itsallover123, Flippy and 16 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I wish I could see the destruction of humanity.

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, PreussenBlueJay, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 18 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I wish I could see the destruction of humanity.
Everything disappears for a person when they die, so your wish will kind of come true. That type of destruction is good enough for me

• Love
Reactions: fatefulstillness, mystique, Dead Meat and 6 others
Phosphophyllite

Phosphophyllite

Aug 8, 2021
Ever since I ordered my SN, I've been feeling relatively peaceful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza, Crazy4u, Death is beautiful and 12 others
finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
I get nostalgic over things like that, and it would have been cool.
as fucked up, evil, hubristic and disrespectful as that whole sentence was, i can kind of understand why you'd think that. kind of like how watching the pandemic unfold the last year gave me this crazy sense of..adrenaline? energy? like reading about 9/11 and shit. it always makes me feel crazy, but it's like watching a car crash, you can't look away. i guess. cortisol and chemicals and shit

Reactions: Dead Meat, mentalhealthfighter, newave3 and 1 other person
Sra_TZ

Sra_TZ

Walking Disaster
Mar 6, 2021
Shut tight your eyes now,
Hold fast the breath in your lungs,
Be brave when I can't.

In my 5th grade class, everyone read out haikus on flowers and seasons and beautiful things. I read out a haiku on death-

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy, littlelungs, Dead Meat and 4 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
as fucked up, evil, hubristic and disrespectful as that whole sentence was, i can kind of understand why you'd think that. kind of like how watching the pandemic unfold the last year gave me this crazy sense of..adrenaline? energy? like reading about 9/11 and shit. it always makes me feel crazy, but it's like watching a car crash, you can't look away. i guess. cortisol and chemicals and shit
That's how it makes me feel. The prospect of disaster is exciting probably because I'm quite emotionally numb and detached. It could be compared to a drug addict needing more of a substance over time to get the same effect - in this case something with shock factor.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MolinaKeyLime, Panna, Seiba and 4 others
finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
That's how it makes me feel. The prospect of disaster is exciting probably because I'm quite emotionally numb and detached. It could be compared to a drug addict needing more of a substance over time to get the same effect - in this case something with shock factor.
i feel the same, holy shit. im guessing you get nostalgic about that stuff because its just a point in time where you were feeling something other than numbness? i literally get the exact same way about certain things. there was a point in my life during like 2017 where i would obsessively scroll through abuse cases on true crime tumblr or like old forums and i get nostalgic about it. going home after school and just doing that till i fell asleep, it was a really good distraction from the 24/7 numbness

• Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza, blueclover_., Dead Meat and 2 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I've been sorta obsessing about reading about Chris Watts and the murders of his wife and kids. I'm not victim shaming but the more I look into it the more I see the terrible situation he was in with his wife. She was an extreme spender, they basically just had his income, she was obsessed with filming herself and family selling her wacky shakes and energy bars, she berated him, she made up her illness and made up illnesses for her young kids, they were behind on their mortgage and had 0 money and she was pregnant again. He started an affair and got to hike around and see life outside of her vapid narccissitic reality. She went away for 6 weeks to her family and he got a breather from her intense consumption of money and him and their kids. He killed her upon her return from a stupid business trip that consisted of spending more money to invest in something that wasn't pulling in money. I've really never seen people who could aquire this shit they had on the income he got. Her videos are all over Youtube. I feel very sad that he killed his small kids. They loved him and I think he loved them back. I can't comprehend how he got the nerve or craziness to kill them but he must have seen it as it would be impossible to raise them on his own. I don't know. The case/situation is really interesting. He was a seemingly cool dude married to a bitch and couldn't take it when he should have left her...but she would have always been winning somehow. She should have become a real estate agent. She had the looks and personality. To sell energy shakes online to FB followers is so fucking STUPID.

I feel sorry for him in that he has to spend the rest of his existence in prision though the murders were ghastly and horrible. He said he has only God to judge him and wants to mentor other prisoners. I think he is delusional and probably a narcississit but I don't think he was a narc in the 8 years he was with her. I think he was put down and used.

Sorry for the huge pic. I wish it was smaller.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza, MolinaKeyLime, Ruined my life and 7 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
i feel the same, holy shit. im guessing you get nostalgic about that stuff because its just a point in time where you were feeling something other than numbness? i literally get the exact same way about certain things. there was a point in my life during like 2017 where i would obsessively scroll through abuse cases on true crime tumblr or like old forums and i get nostalgic about it. going home after school and just doing that till i fell asleep, it was a really good distraction from the 24/7 numbness
That sounds accurate, though I was just starting elementary school back then. Those events are almost like a reference point. Weird huh?

Reactions: Dead Meat and finish.me
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I feel sorry for him in that he has to spend the rest of his existence in prision
I hope they gangbang his cold-blooded, murderous ass real gently, he's a beautiful soul.

Reactions: Dead Meat and AtMostOkay
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I hope they gangbang his cold-blooded, murderous ass real gently, he's a beautiful soul.
So bad! Yes, he is good looking. Not as much in prison. He shaved his beard and is pasty. Too bad shit went down so dark!

Horrible murders...poor kids! She was bad but didn't deserve to be killed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead Meat and AtMostOkay
Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
The thought of going overseas to purchase N has crossed my mind. I know it can be purchased in certain countries in South America. It would be a vacation of sorts- topped off with a peaceful exit. N is my ultimate first choice, but I am too paranoid to purchase it virtually. I have settled for SN, as it is convenient and easily accessible.

Reactions: Euthanza, Dead Meat, newave3 and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
People were fucking @ing me in the chat after I was logged out.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
amogus

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Pubert, waitingforrest, MolinaKeyLime and 4 others