• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EscapeFromLife

Jul 1, 2024
Do all the SaSu members want to Ctb? Is there any purpose for which people join this forum?

Reactions: Defenestration
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'm sure there are psychology and sociology doctors, professors, and students who join to garner information. Probably, there are law enforcement who join for the same reason, but for a different purpose. I've seen parents join whose children have ctb just to learn more about depression and the like. Hell, there might even be some politicians who join in order to learn more, so they can craft more effective bills whether to stop the sale of something, or maybe even enhance mental health care. Don't forget about the Recovery section, too. And then you just have the "curious" who stop by to see what the site is all about.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, schmerz, EscapeFromLife and 1 other person
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
Ideally, I don't want to, I'd like to be able to overcome some issues I'm having and go on to live a happy life.
But I find comfort in knowing I've got a few options to end it if things get worse rather than better
I also find a bit of comfort here knowing I'm not the only one struggling with these issues. It mak a me feel a little less alone I guess

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, schmerz and EscapeFromLife
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I want to be able to discuss mental health issues with people who are willing to acknowledge hard truths. For me it's largely a depression forum.

I also want to provide that same support to others.

Reactions: SoulWhisperer, ham and potatoes and EscapeFromLife
flightlessbutterfly

flightlessbutterfly

Mindless Wanderer
Jun 25, 2023
Do all the SaSu members want to Ctb? Is there any purpose for which people join this forum?
To find the like minded. Because here, in this world, it's incredibly hard to find people who either share your experiences or have someone actually genuinely emphasise with how you feel about living on a deeper level. It's a safe space here. I know that I won't be judged for coping the way I cope and that I can receive both support and advice and well wishes from those who understand this pain on varying levels.

We don't know each other's names. But we don't need to know them. All we know about each other is that we're fucked up and we're coping. And sometimes, that's all of what someone needs. Someone who recognises and understands your pain.

Reactions: popcornheart and EscapeFromLife
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
For many of the members, yes. But for others it could be either support for the ideology of suicide as a choice or the intrigue of such a concept.

Reactions: EscapeFromLife
schmerz

schmerz

if i don't survive, i'll still be by your side
Jul 7, 2024
its nice to talk to other likeminded people. if you confront someone irl and share your suicidal ideation with them, you'll just get the standard "it gets better" or worst case you'll get an ambulance called on you. its freeing to just be open with it and to just have other people accept that sometimes life isnt worth living

Reactions: ham and potatoes, Defenestration, popcornheart and 1 other person