• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onmyterms

onmyterms

I have control over my body.
Mar 1, 2024
There's always talk about an app but I can't find it. The three little dots in the top right corner doesn't give an option to install anything. How are some people installing the app? I'm on android so it should be easy but I don't know where to go to install it

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
The only time I've heard of a sasu app was months ago when someone said it'd been taken down a while ago. I wasn't here when there was an app, or if there ever was, and I don't think there is one now.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It doesn't work if you have an iPhone. The app is android only apparently.

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
I dloaded the app ages back, when I opened it, it was just a link to the site.

Reactions: sammiechzxv
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
open the side menu and scroll to the bottom of it and there will be install app button

onmyterms

onmyterms

Mar 1, 2024
I don't see that in menu, I have android as well. Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing? Maybe your account has to be a certain age before it pops up
open the side menu and scroll to the bottom of it and there will be install app button

onmyterms

onmyterms

Mar 1, 2024
Wow yea I definitely don't see that, guess I'll keep looking and maybe it'll eventually pop up, thanks

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
if anyone has the app, how is it?

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I'm 90% sure an app for SaSu does not exist. Perhaps a mod could confirm?

avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
I'm 90% sure an app for SaSu does not exist. Perhaps a mod could confirm?
Though I'm not a mod. The video below is recorded on Windows, but the app is available to me on my Android phone too.

On Windows 10, I use Brave (version 1.65.122 Chromium: 124.0.6367.82).
On Android 11/12, I use Brave (version 1.65.114, Chromium 124.0.6367.60).

View attachment ss-app.mp4

if anyone has the app, how is it?
It's exactly the same as the website in your browser. The "app" is more of a wrapper around the website to allow you to open the website directly from your home screen. You're not missing anything as far as I'm aware.

A similar solution is to use the "Add to Home screen" option on Android (Chromium browser) or to create a shortcut file to this website URL on Windows and change the icon to your liking.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmallKoy